News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Might as well find some humor.  Better than agonizing over all the nuttery that so widely influential.

Dark Lightning

:lol: I would point out though, that the "lieutenant" actually has the rank of "captain". Just a nit-pick about ranks in the military.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

trump is the biggest piece of shit to ever trudge across the earth.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

He's in deeper poo now! Couldn't happen to a nicer man.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i will crack open the champagne when i see the indictment.

unitl then, its just business as usual.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

trump says the pope cant call him a bad christian because illegal immigration is so bad for the unitedvstates

at 7:00 or so

trum

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Much of the American public has become weary of the Donald's sick bullshit.  We are way past due for that welcome revision of the public attitude.  The MAGA freaks and christian nationalists are still attached to the  self described "stable genius".  Fortunately they are insufficiently numerous to change the outcome of the next election......let us hope!

Tom62

I hope that they throw Trump in jail before the elections. Can't say that I like Biden but another 4 years with Trump as president doesn't promises anything good for this world.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dark Lightning

I don't care for Biden, myself. The chump is in a whole other kettle of (rotten) fish, though.

billy rubin

biden is a placeholder.

for what, i dont know

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

billy rubin

it wouldnt surprise me

the democrats couldnt get a candidate with a vision, so they dragged out biden because he was snoring and safe, and after four years of chaos it turned out tp be a good plan.

biden has had significant successes that the republucans want everybody to forget, but he failed at police reform, at proposing any solution for controlling immigration, at pointing out that crime is down, at dealing with lifetime student indebtedness, or in reigning in democrat oligarchy.

hes still the best choice to give trump a drubbing but that says more about how the democrats dont have anybody else