News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Dumb donald is all perplexed by those that don't gratefully shovel his utter bullshit down their gullets.

Recusant

The "planted evidence" claim--"The FBI brought backpacks to the search! Probably stuffed with false evidence they could 'find,'" is an implicit admission that the search warrant likely produced significant results.

Seems like we'll learn more when the warrant and property receipt are public, but the possibility of a pleasing irony arises. The bloated yob who rose to power partly through convincing people that his opponent should be disqualified because of improper handling of classified materials may be disqualified for that very thing.

Not that it would make much of a dent in the Trumpist cult. He would simply become a political martyr--robbed of his rightful throne by the dastardly deep state. They'll happily vote for anybody who plays the same "conservative"/authoritarian tune, e.g. the exuberantly odious De Santis.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

garland is careful to a fault.

i dont know, but it would not surprise me if he had wray videotape the whole search and seizure.

he knows trump will try to twist what happened

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

Reuters 11th Aug

"WASHINGTON, Aug 11 (Reuters) - U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they raided former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

It was not clear if such documents were recovered at the former president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, the Post said. Reuters could not immediately confirm the report.

The U.S. Justice Department asked a judge on Thursday to make public the warrant that authorized the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, after Trump, a Republican, portrayed it as political retribution."

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Any foreign nationals at parties down there in treason central? It makes me wonder how many boxes left the place before the warrant was served.  >:(

billy rubin

its not secure. remember the chinese woman who just walked in past 5 secret service challenges with electronic devices in her bag?

she just claimed to be a guest, iirc

i dont think trump was selling stuff or giving it away. he just thought it was cool to have that stuff. but hes untrustworthy

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

I'd prefer the word "hapless". That's the way the whole Russian aid investigation in 2016 fell out. Help was doled out "but they didn't know/didn't understand. But pretending to be stupid for long enough has a weight. Spawn of the chump braying that Biden had to know what the FBI was doing in Mar-a-Lago just tells the world that that is how it went in the chump's White House.

billy rubin

deadline for trump to officially release or conceal the warrant documents is in 30 minutes.

hes had it all sinve monday. but hes been fundraising off his ads demanding that garland release what he could have released himself at any time

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on August 12, 2022, 07:30:49 PMdeadline for trump to officially release or conceal the warrant documents is in 30 minutes.

hes had it all sinve monday. but hes been fundraising off his ads demanding that garland release what he could have released himself at any time
Oooh...this is getting interesting...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

well, tberes a lot of shit that came out

Bluenose

I suspect DT has met his match.  What makes it sweeter is Garland is a Trump appointee.  :grin:
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Dark Lightning

Just as long as someone from Y'all Quaeda doesn't make good on the far right's death threats against Garland, I'm good. I get a chuckle out of Garland doing his job and people going bonkers about his appointer. They can all go do deep knee bends on fire hydrants, as far as I am concerned.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Commentary on the legal aspects of the warrant.