News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Trump is a traitor for praising Putin. He is aiding and abetting the enemy. But nothing is done to him. It's depressing.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 24, 2022, 03:41:40 PM
Trump is a traitor for praising Putin. He is aiding and abetting the enemy. But nothing is done to him. It's depressing.

And just now on his show Steve Bannon and Erik Prince say we should be supporting Russia because Putin is anti-woke, and has no tolerance for LGBTQ. When you say it's good that Putin is anti-LGBTQ, this is saying these people have no right to exist, and we can not, we must not, tolerate it.
This is out of the Nazi playbook.

Plus it is my understanding that the Ukraine is one of the most Christian countries in Europe? Doesn't that matter to them?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 24, 2022, 05:24:58 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 24, 2022, 03:41:40 PM

And just now on his show Steve Bannon and Erik Prince say we should be supporting Russia because Putin is anti-woke, and has no tolerance for LGBTQ. When you say it's good that Putin is anti-LGBTQ, this is saying these people have no right to exist, and we can not, we must not, tolerate it.
This is out of the Nazi playbook.

Plus it is my understanding that the Ukraine is one of the most Christian countries in Europe? Doesn't that matter to them?

They don't really care about that. They want dictatorship, no matter who gets run over. Horrible people. All traitors.

Biggus Dickus

Fun fact: Trump and Obama's combined IQ is the same as Obama's IQ.

Tom62

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 14, 2022, 12:33:37 PM
Fun fact: Trump and Obama's combined IQ is the same as Obama's IQ.

And I always though that Trumps IQ was a negative number. ;)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Recusant

You have to be really smart to see through the millions of lies and understand that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald J. Trump, 45th President.  :eagletear:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

^ Rec is our resident master of irony.

Biggus Dickus

Trump was asked the following question by a Faux News reporter, "What should we do about the Ukraine?"

This was Trump's actual response: (Actual, word for word response)

Quote"Well, what I would do, is I would, we would, we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old-jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should be helping then to survive and they're doing an amazing job>"

Does that comment make any sense at all to anyone?

Maybe a Trump supporter can chime in, and translate that response into something resembling the cognizant remark of a former President of a world power?

That's nothing more than a word salad put together with rotten and moldy produce!

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 21, 2022, 07:25:05 PM
Trump was asked the following question by a Faux News reporter, "What should we do about the Ukraine?"

This was Trump's actual response: (Actual, word for word response)

Quote"Well, what I would do, is I would, we would, we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old-jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should be helping then to survive and they're doing an amazing job>"

Does that comment make any sense at all to anyone?

Maybe a Trump supporter can chime in, and translate that response into something resembling the cognizant remark of a former President of a world power?

That's nothing more than a word salad put together with rotten and moldy produce!

As best I can understand (and I am not a Trump fan - full disclosure), it sounds like he is advocating putting American troops on the ground in Ukraine. But he doesn't actually say that, so he can always deny that is what he meant. So, in effect, he said nothing, because it is inscrutable, and he will never clarify what he actually said.  He is a joke.

Tom62

Didn't that moron also suggest that the US should paint Chinese flags on their F22 jets and bomb Russia.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

billy rubin

thats our guy.

he phoned into fox news yesterday and complained that putin isnt acting like the putin he chummed with.

covering his ass, he is.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

That is the main problem with Trump, he is his own worst enemy. No wonder he lost the election. I'm not Biden's greatest fan ;), but at least he is not a moron like Trump is.
Robert A. Heinlein

billy rubin

hes only his own worst enemy if his supporters consider thrse things liabilities.

so far they like it, dont see it, or dont care.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

Trump is horrible communicator, a loose cannon with a dreadful personality. Most moderate conservatives knew that in 2016, but tolerated him because he was a better choice than Hillary Clinton by a small margin. Obama on the other hand was an excellent, well spoken, charming person, but a rather mediocre president. Still better than Bush Jr., the mass murdering war criminal but not coming close to someone like Bill Clinton.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bluenose

Quote from: Tom62 on March 22, 2022, 08:51:27 PM
Trump is horrible communicator, a loose cannon with a dreadful personality. Most moderate conservatives knew that in 2016, but tolerated him because he was a better choice than Hillary Clinton by a small margin. Obama on the other hand was an excellent, well spoken, charming person, but a rather mediocre president. Still better than Bush Jr., the mass murdering war criminal but not coming close to someone like Bill Clinton.

From this side of the Pacific I would say that Obama was only mediocre because the GOP had control of the senate and would not allow him to succeed and then claimed he had failed on his agenda  The hypocracy of that never ceases to amaze me.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett