Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on November 30, 2017, 06:45:22 AM
Quote from: Recusant on November 30, 2017, 05:27:21 AM
A spokesman for the Nobel Institute said: "We absolutely guarantee a Nobel Prize for the journalist who finally does the business and rids us all of this gigantic anal wart."
:lol:
Have more respect for anal warts, they are not good news but, in comparison, they are more honest than Trump. The do what is expected of them.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

Just listening to comments on the radio about the spat between Trump and May.

Trump's defence is that the rise in crime over this side of the pond is due to our immigration policies and that America has no such ptoblems, due to his policies (which he has yet to get implimented . . .). America does not need a rise in violent immigrant crime, the current citizens are perfectly capable of growing that without external help.

America First! Don't get yourself killed by some immigrant, make sure it is by a True Blue American, using an American assault rifle and ammo made in the US of A.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Seems Trump is, frighteningly, unable to check that his tweets are not going to the wrong person, in this case Theresa May Scrivener rather than Theresa May:

Quote"I wasn't really sure what to make of it," she told the Press Association. "I was in bed by half 10 last night and oblivious to it all. It has been very surreal. I haven't been able to leave my house. I've been bombarded and been contacted by press from around the world."

Scrivener said she had received thousands of messages about Trump's tweet. "It's amazing to think that the world's most powerful man managed to press the wrong button. I'm just waiting for a call from the White House with an apology."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/30/theresamay-trump-twitter-tirade

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Dave on December 01, 2017, 07:31:26 PM
Quote"I wasn't really sure what to make of it," she told the Press Association. "I was in bed by half 10 last night and oblivious to it all. It has been very surreal. I haven't been able to leave my house. I've been bombarded and been contacted by press from around the world."

Scrivener said she had received thousands of messages about Trump's tweet. "It's amazing to think that the world's most powerful man managed to press the wrong button. I'm just waiting for a call from the White House with an apology."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/30/theresamay-trump-twitter-tirade

Isn't it, tho?  Considering the buttons he has available to push.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Davin

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/362773-flynn-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-make-contact-with-the

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, according to a report by ABC News.

Flynn is saying that Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period.

Hopefully they have a lot of evidence to take Turnip down.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on December 01, 2017, 07:58:12 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/362773-flynn-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-make-contact-with-the

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, according to a report by ABC News.

Flynn is saying that Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period.

Hopefully they have a lot of evidence to take Turnip down.

FAKE NEWS!!!!  :eyeroll:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Books wrote, re wrong buttons being pressed:
QuoteIsn't it, tho?  Considering the buttons he has available to push.

I was slightly relived to hear the general in overall military charge of the US nuclear delivery system ssy that he had a legal requirement to disobey any illegal orders regarding a nuclear strike, even from the president. In a reply he made that point quite explicitly.

Magdalena

Trump calls Roy Moore to offer his endorsement

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Updated 1:29 PM ET, Mon December 4, 2017

Quote..."Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama," Trump tweeted. "We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet!"...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/trump-moore-endorsement-twitter/index.html

What is wrong with this man!?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Dave on December 02, 2017, 08:06:29 AM
Books wrote, re wrong buttons being pressed:
QuoteIsn't it, tho?  Considering the buttons he has available to push.

I was slightly relived to hear the general in overall military charge of the US nuclear delivery system ssy that he had a legal requirement to disobey any illegal orders regarding a nuclear strike, even from the president. In a reply he made that point quite explicitly.

That common sense can still be found among some of the military is one of the bright spots in this Administration for me.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

In the anouncement of Disney buying a whole bunch of Murdock's stuff, including 21st C Fox, it was also reported that President Snowflake Ego called Murdoch to make sure his favourite, sycophantic, channel, Fucks News, was not in the deal.

Icarus

Dave

Trump is generating controversy faster than the media can publish it at the moment!

QuoteDonald Trump accidentally admits Republican tax bill was deceptively sold as boost to middle classes
President revels in 'victory' over Obamacare and inadvertently blurts out admission that his party misrepresented contents of bill

President Donald Trump was so excited about passing his first major piece of legislation on Wednesday that he blurted out that the Republican Party had misrepresented the entire bill, handing Democrats some talking points for the 2018 midterm elections.

Speaking at the White House just before the House prepared to sign off on the tax-cuts bill one last time, Trump revelled extensively in his win before turning things over to Vice President Mike Pence to heap praise upon him continuously for a few minutes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-republican-tax-bill-deceptively-sold-cuts-middle-classes-obamacare-a8121751.html

QuoteUN to vote on Jerusalem amid accusations of bullying by Trump
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu denounces United Nation as 'house

Donald Trump's threat to cut US funding to countries that oppose his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital in a UN vote on Thursday has set the scene for confrontation with countries already bridling over the president's approach.

Acusations of bullying and blackmail, the US and Israel have continued their furious efforts to persuade countries to back Trump's position, amid predictions that more than 150 of the 193 countries in the general assembly could vote against the US.

Trump made his threat to cut US funding on Wednesday as he gave his wholehearted support to his UN ambassador, Nikki Haley, who had sent members a letter warning that the US would be "taking names" of those who opposed it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/21/un-vote-on-jerusalem-accusations-of-bullying-trump

Oh, and a bunch of paleontologists are going to sue Trump over his decision to "unprotect" one of America's mosr inportant fossil areas. They claim that he has no personal power to do so:

QuoteWhy are palaeontologists suing Trump?
Proposed radical cuts to US National Monuments threaten America

Research published earlier this year suggested that the only area of science that liberals and conservatives could bond over, was dinosaurs. Everyone loves Brontosaurus, right? Whatever else may be going wrong in the world, surely palaeontology is safe from the ravages of politics?

At the start of December Trump announced plans for the biggest loss of protected public lands in the history of the US. By gutting two of America's National Monuments – Grand Staircase-Escalante and Bears Ears - he will remove government protection for over two million acres of land. These areas were designated because they contain thousands of archaeological sites, landscapes sacred to Native American tribes, virtually pristine wilderness, and unique geology.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/why-are-palaeontologists-suing-trump

Magdalena

^^^
Thank you for keeping us informed, Dave.

Magdalena

QuoteTrump tweets that 'cold' East Coast 'could use a little bit of' global warming.

West Palm Beach (CNN)President Donald Trump, on vacation in balmy Florida, suggested that climate change could be a good thing on Thursday, tweeting that cities gripped by freezing temperatures on the East Coast could use some warming...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/trump-global-warming-tweet/index.html

:picard facepalm:
My neck will be diagnosed with Trumpitis. A painful condition caused by shaking the head from side to side excessively every time Trump says something.