News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

It's just a move to further discredit television media. Which I never heard one person say something good about but yet they keep watching it.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on August 05, 2017, 04:33:34 AM
It's just a move to further discredit television media. Which I never heard one person say something good about but yet they keep watching it.

I don't!  :grin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on August 05, 2017, 07:56:31 AM
Quote from: Arturo on August 05, 2017, 04:33:34 AM

I don't!  :grin:

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE! TRUST IN HUMANITY RESTORED!!!
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Was about to work out at the gym when this popped up - FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort's home

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

EDIT - Updated URL
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

An inflatable chicken mimicking US President Donald Trump is set up on The Ellipse, a 52-acre (21-hectare) park located just south of the White House and north of the Washington Monument (rear). (Photo: MANDEL NGAN, AFP/Getty Images)

This man put up a giant chicken balloon with Trump-like hair near White House. Here's why...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/08/09/chicken-balloon-trump-esque-hair-seen-next-white-house/553974001/
QuoteA giant, inflatable chicken that has Trump-esque hair was spotted near the White House on Wednesday.

Yes, seriously.

The chicken balloon, designed by Seattle artist Casey Latiolais and produced in China, was placed on the Ellipse, just south of the White House and near the Washington Monument.

Balloon owner and documentary filmmaker Taran Singh Brar said he wanted to make a statement about the president being a "weak and ineffective leader."

"He's too afraid to release his tax returns, too afraid to stand up to Vladimir Putin and playing chicken with North Korea," he said.

:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Maybe that will help against his twice a day positive news folders:
https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

QuoteTwice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don't contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

What a delicate little snowflake.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 10, 2017, 04:55:46 PM
Maybe that will help against his twice a day positive news folders:
https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

QuoteTwice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

BAHAHAHA THAT'S EVEN MORE FUNNY THAN THE CHICKEN
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

I have just listened to Trump saying that "we all need to love one another" in what sounds like an attempt to make up for his initial reaction to Charlottesville.

Why do I feel like I need a long, hot bath, some strong soap and a stiff scrubbing brush?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

Quote from: Gloucester on August 14, 2017, 05:59:51 PM
I have just listened to Trump saying that "we all need to love one another" in what sounds like an attempt to make up for his initial reaction to Charlottesville.

Why do I feel like I need a long, hot bath, some strong soap and a stiff scrubbing brush?

Yep. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

Here's my summation: "Hey! The Economy's great! You can thank me for that... oh, and Nazi's are apparently a bad thing. Very bad. Uh, what else? Oh, yeah, something about a dead person."

Arturo

Have you ever watched J Joana Jameson from the original Spider-Man movies? His character reminds me of Donald. I also saw a thing that said the original character in the comics was based on Stan Lee.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Quote from: Arturo on August 14, 2017, 08:12:37 PM
Have you ever watched J Joana Jameson from the original Spider-Man movies? His character reminds me of Donald. I also saw a thing that said the original character in the comics was based on Stan Lee.

Interesting note about Stan Lee.

I don't see The Donald like JJ Jameson, though. JJ's too directed and angry. Plus, he actually gets things done and runs a successful business ;-)

Magdalena

Quote from: joeactor on August 14, 2017, 08:46:39 PM
I don't see The Donald like JJ Jameson, though. JJ's too directed and angry. Plus, he actually gets things done and runs a successful business ;-)

Arturo

I guess Donald called out the nazis and kkk? What exactly did he say?
     Arturo The1  リ壱