News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmonie

Trump scandals are all over the news 24/7. This man is a walking scandal. Get him out of office before he does more damage. Lord knows he's already done more than enough.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

joeactor

BTW, we're now on page 45... about Dolt 45.

Icarus

Yet, there are many staunch defenders of our president who imitates a first grader with a debilitating head injury.  That is not a reality that gives me confidence in the short term destiny of my beloved country.

There is hope, as thin as it may be. Some of the republican establishment congress people are beginning to catch a glimmer of the light at the end of the tunnel.

Dave

Quote from: Icarus on May 17, 2017, 01:36:43 AM
There is hope, as thin as it may be. Some of the republican establishment congress people are beginning to catch a glimmer of the light at the end of the tunnel.
Actually I think they are seeing the Stygian darkness at the end of the Trump Tunnel.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

Dead Presidents on Trump: Ronald Reagan
(15 seconds of must-see TV!)

Davin

Quote from: joeactor on May 17, 2017, 01:12:09 AM
BTW, we're now on page 45... about Dolt 45.
I like the "Orange 45" moniker because sounds like some kind of chemical weapon. Like Agent Orange.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Clot 45, a typo that scares the world.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Imagine going to the Coast Guard Academy and enduring all of the training necessary to serve your country, and a billionaire who's also a five-time draft dodger comes on your day of graduation to complain about his fucking life.

Trump Cries Victim In Speech To Coast Guard Grads: 'No Politician Has Been Treated Worse' (VIDEO)

What a fucking snowflake.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

^By now it's no secret that Trump is as thin-skinned as they come. What a wimp.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 17, 2017, 10:25:31 PM
Imagine going to the Coast Guard Academy and enduring all of the training necessary to serve your country, and a billionaire who's also a five-time draft dodger comes on your day of graduation to complain about his fucking life.

Trump Cries Victim In Speech To Coast Guard Grads: 'No Politician Has Been Treated Worse' (VIDEO)

What a fucking snowflake.

Yesterday I left a similar comment on YouTube under a video praising what a wonderful speech Trump gave to the "Coast Guard".
A very large majority of the comments posted praised Trump, his speech, and the 'bigly" job he is doing as president, of course many of them simply said, "God Bless Trump", or "America is now blessed by god, etc..."

Under my comment was left the following: (Hidden because it's racist as shit)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice huh? And not one of the "christians" who left comments about "god" took offense, in fact "jim wilson's" comment has 3 likes.

And I was in such a good mood this morning, sigh :-X
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Dead Presidents on Trump: George Washington (3 of 5)

Davin

^ :lol:

I wonder what Harrison would say, he also didn't accomplish any of his 100 day goals.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 18, 2017, 02:21:59 PM
Under my comment was left the following: (Hidden because it's racist as shit)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's not right.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

Quote from: Davin on May 18, 2017, 04:06:52 PM
^ :lol:

I wonder what Harrison would say, he also didn't accomplish any of his 100 day goals.

31 days ain't much at all... I guess Trump at least has that beat!