News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

It looks as if Steve Bannon (Trump Chief Strategist) is registered to vote in two states, as is Trump's daughter Tiffany (source). According to Trump's tweets, that's "VOTER FRAUD."

QuoteI will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on January 25, 2017, 08:30:40 PM
It looks as if Steve Bannon (Trump Chief Strategist) is registered to vote in two states, as is Trump's daughter Tiffany (source). According to Trump's tweets, that's "VOTER FRAUD."

QuoteI will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....

Of course, in their cases it will be an innocent administrative error that caused it to happen . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

^ I'd think this really funny if the situation were not so serious.

Firebird

And now he wants to reinstate torture and the CIA prisons, has started banning some Muslims, reinstated the "gag rule" against funding women's organizations that talk about abortion, and is killing net neutrality.
Man, I  can't even sleep right now because  I'm so angry.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Dave

Quote from: Firebird on January 26, 2017, 06:18:59 AM
And now he wants to reinstate torture and the CIA prisons, has started banning some Muslims, reinstated the "gag rule" against funding women's organizations that talk about abortion, and is killing net neutrality.

Seems he is now going to discuss torture with his pet general, who is against it, and will also be talking to his new CIA chief.

As any military expert could tell Trump, torture only increases the danger that soldiers face. It produces false intelligence, increases the risk that captured soldiers will themselves be tortured, and undermines discipline and moral authority.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trumps-dangerous-fantasies-about-torture

Davin

I'm a bit worried about the Third Lady, this looks like a cry for help.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Quote from: Gloucester on January 26, 2017, 06:29:52 AM
Quote from: Firebird on January 26, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

Seems he is now going to discuss torture with his pet general, who is against it, and will also be talking to his new CIA chief.

As any military expert could tell Trump, torture only increases the danger that soldiers face. It produces false intelligence, increases the risk that captured soldiers will themselves be tortured, and undermines discipline and moral authority.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trumps-dangerous-fantasies-about-torture
Also, don't forget he's probably going to lift the ban on blacksites, https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/cia-detainee-prisons.html?_r=0

QuoteWASHINGTON — The Trump administration is preparing a sweeping executive order that would clear the way for the C.I.A. to reopen overseas "black site" prisons, like those where it detained and tortured terrorism suspects before former President Barack Obama shut them down.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Seems like the President of Mexico will not be visiting Trump next week.

Seems Trump tweeted that it was not worth him coming if he would not pay for the wall.

Seems that Diplomacy by Tweet is becoming standard.

Biggus Dickus

The following photo was leaked from "Area 51" where Trump has orders thousand upon thousands of acres of his "ridiculous hairpiece" to be grown using some new special growth formula. Apparently all supporters/followers of Trump will be forced to wear these in support of Der Furrier. 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Firebird

Quote from: Father Bruno on January 26, 2017, 07:07:11 PM
The following photo was leaked from "Area 51" where Trump has orders thousand upon thousands of acres of his "ridiculous hairpiece" to be grown using some new special growth formula. Apparently all supporters/followers of Trump will be forced to wear these in support of Der Furrier. 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:rofl:
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on January 26, 2017, 01:34:48 PM
I'm a bit worried about the Third Lady, this looks like a cry for help.

Poor woman, I feel sorry for her.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Alex Jones (InfoWars) says that the Trump administration has offered him press credentials to attend White House press briefings. I think I see where this is going.

Trump said that since the press didn't like the idea of being kicked out of the White House, he's not going to do that. Instead, rather than the current longstanding arrangement in which the White House Correspondents' Association decides who gets a seat in the briefing room, Trump has said,

QuoteWe have so many people that want to go in so we'll have to just have to pick the people to go into the room – I'm sure other people will be thrilled about that. But we offered a much larger room because we need a much larger room and we offered to do that, but they went crazy.

"Trump Won't Remove Press From White House, But Says He Will Pick Who Gets In" | US News & World Report

At his first press conference as president, Trump brought members of his staff into the room to applaud and cheer him while he sneered at the gathered press and attempted to browbeat particular reporters. It looks to me like he's planning on marginalizing the established press that doesn't kowtow to him and replacing many of their reporters with clowns like Alex Jones.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Firebird

Quote from: Recusant on January 27, 2017, 03:44:45 AM
Alex Jones (InfoWars) says that the Trump administration has offered him press credentials to attend White House press briefings. I think I see where this is going.

Trump said that since the press didn't like the idea of being kicked out of the White House, he's not going to do that. Instead, rather than the current longstanding arrangement in which the White House Correspondents' Association decides who gets a seat in the briefing room, Trump has said,

QuoteWe have so many people that want to go in so we'll have to just have to pick the people to go into the room – I'm sure other people will be thrilled about that. But we offered a much larger room because we need a much larger room and we offered to do that, but they went crazy.

"Trump Won't Remove Press From White House, But Says He Will Pick Who Gets In" | US News & World Report

At his first press conference as president, Trump brought members of his staff into the room to applaud and cheer him while he sneered at the gathered press and attempted to browbeat particular reporters. It looks to me like he's planning on marginalizing the established press that doesn't kowtow to him and replacing many of their reporters with clowns like Alex Jones.

If that happens, then they shouldn't bother covering his news conferences any more. At that point, it's just making a mockery of journalism.

Recusant

I'm probably reading too much into it. It's obvious that Trump is really enjoying the fact that his position lets him lord it over the press. If he didn't have some of the "opposition party" in the room, it wouldn't be as much fun for him.
— H. L. Mencken