News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

Our household recognized the Donald for what he was at the first clown car debate of 16 candidates. It didn't take the revelation of the misogynistic stuff; that's just a crust on the slime (can't bring myself to say "icing on the cake"). I frankly just don't understand the appeal. It's like following a religious figure, except ignoring non-delivery of miracles became ignoring everything for the alleged message- "make America great again", with not even an iota of a plan on how that is going to happen. All flash and no cash. One of Hillary's best quips was how she looked at some of Trump's books on making money and noticed that they all stopped at Chapter 11.

Icarus

Apathy, please urge your internet contacts, the ones with their heads in their asses, to watch this vid. Well alright the vid runs a bit long and  Kieth Olberman makes his point too many times, a hundred seventy six times.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQueaSlvjCw

Arturo

I send them the video. I called them all idiots as well.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

I've said from the beginning that Hillary will win, and tomorrow we will know (I hope). I just hope it's convincing.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dragonia

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Ecurb Noselrub

My wife and I are having an election party.  Just us, so we don't piss anyone off.  If Hillary doesn't win - which is what I predict - my career as a political prognosticator is over.  I'll just start predicting the weather, where nobody expects you to get it right.

Dark Lightning

IKR? As a meteorologist, 50% is a keeper. Try that in engineering, you'll be crushed under your own bridge.

Magdalena

My son just told me that his kindergarten class voted today. Here are the results:
Hillary got 20 votes.
Trump got 3 votes.
:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I'm anxious. I really hope that Trump does not win this one. :watching:

The guy is a joke.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 08, 2016, 10:59:09 PM

The guy is a joke.
I think the world is anxious.
...Anxious to see who will represent The United States of America.  :-\

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on November 09, 2016, 03:07:32 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 08, 2016, 10:59:09 PM

The guy is a joke.
I think the world is anxious.
...Anxious to see who will represent The United States of America.  :-\

:violin:

Hopefully this new reality show (called POTUS: Trump takes over America) will only it'll only run for four years.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Harmonie

I read somewhere that he has taken an unprecedented amount of the Evangelical Christian vote.

That's right, this guy, who has OBVIOUSLY played up being Christian SOLELY for vote. You have got to be kidding me. Seriously. Are Evangelical Christians honest at all in their beliefs?

This election is so much of a wake-up call to me to the true colors of the USA. It's so scary.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony