News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on March 15, 2016, 02:55:24 AM

:snicker:
QuoteCarol Foyler, a Nazi from suburban Cincinnati, said that she feared for her life when one of the vegans "ripped a Trump sign" from her hands and "tried to recycle it."

My favorite:

QuoteHarland Dorrinson, a Kentucky Nazi who drove to Ohio to hear Trump speak, said he would never have attended the rally if he had known "there would be troublemaking vegans there."

"One of them tried to swing an NPR tote bag at my head," the terrified Nazi said.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

WE NEED TO BAN SHREDDED CHEESE
SO WE CAN
MAKE
AMERICA
GRATE AGAIN
[/color][/font]
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Pasta Chick

joeactor

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 10, 2016, 06:48:35 PM
The nerd in me wants this to be real.

Psychiatric Hospitals Flooded by Time Travelers Sent to Kill Trump

I've been thinking about that one for a while...

Now, here's something to help you all sleep tonight:

Pasta Chick

Davin

I wish that quote were true. But I think that even if it was true, it would have no effect on his supporters.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

Todays news has the head North Korean honcho endorsing Trump because he wants the South Koreans to pay all the costs of having an American military presence. The South Koreans pay about half the costs.  Our military honchos say that the cost of transferring and maintaining our troops back in America would be higher than the actual costs incurred in S. Korea.

One could wonder whether the endorsement of Kim Jung Un or whatever his name is, is a plus or minus for the Trumpsters. 

Tom62

Interesting interview with Scott Adams, author of the Dilbert comics, about Donald Trump.
Scott raises some very interesting points, why Hillary Clinton should be very afraid.

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

joeactor

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein