News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny on March 05, 2016, 01:39:23 PM
Why doesn't Ronald McDonald run for president?
He has much better hair.
He must be much richer.
He finishes his sentences.
He has a bunch of friends.
He's a much better Donald.

Not to mention he has longer fingers.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

You may have heard this before that Trump had or has kept a compilation of Hitler's speeches next to his bed over the years, and according to his wife at the time Ivanka, he would sometimes go through the speeches.

This story was first reported in a 1990 Vanity Fair profile of Trump, and this alarming practice has been added to the arsenal some in the Republican party are using to try and potentially block a Trump nomination at the Republican Convention in July.

Bill Maher demonstrated this the other night on his show when he had a speech of Adolph Hitler "translated" to English in order to contextualize Donald Trump's hate speeches.

Here's the transcript of Mahar's "translation" of an old "Hitler" speech.

"We're going to make Germany great again, that I can tell you. Germany doesn't win anymore. England, France, America — they're laughing at us. The Treaty of Versailles? A terrible deal! "And look, I love the Jews — nobody loves the Jews more than me, but folks, either we have a Fatherland or we don't. So we're gonna have to build a camp. And I will make the Jews pay for it."

Or the full video

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

If Trump wins I would like to leave this planet, please.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Nam

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 06, 2016, 08:33:54 PM
If Trump wins I would like to leave this planet, please.

He'll follow you with his small hands, and tiny dick and catch you with his hair.

Hell's coming, and it's called The United States of Trump!

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Ecurb Noselrub

I still think that he gets the GOP nomination but loses the general election in November.  If he is clearly defeated in the general, that would be a resounding rejection of him, the best possible ending. I still can't believe and I do not think that this nation would elect him. 

Nam

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 07, 2016, 12:51:05 AM
I still think that he gets the GOP nomination but loses the general election in November.  If he is clearly defeated in the general, that would be a resounding rejection of him, the best possible ending. I still can't believe and I do not think that this nation would elect him. 

You're forgetting a maybe contested convention, and he runs third party if not picked. Why do you think he wants Rubio (who just won Puerto Rico today and got all the delegates there) to drop out? Rubio could still pick up a few states but he needs to get Florida. If Rubio gets Florida, Trump and Cruz will not get the needed delegates, and it will go to the convention and the RNC doesn't like Trump or Cruz. Why do you think Kasich is still in it? He's hoping for a contested convention. And that will secure the nomination for the Democrat Nominee.

-Nam

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Nam on March 07, 2016, 02:54:40 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 07, 2016, 12:51:05 AM

You're forgetting a maybe contested convention, and he runs third party if not picked. Why do you think he wants Rubio (who just won Puerto Rico today and got all the delegates there) to drop out? Rubio could still pick up a few states but he needs to get Florida. If Rubio gets Florida, Trump and Cruz will not get the needed delegates, and it will go to the convention and the RNC doesn't like Trump or Cruz. Why do you think Kasich is still in it? He's hoping for a contested convention. And that will secure the nomination for the Democrat Nominee.

-Nam

I'm not forgetting any of those possibilities.  I just think Trump will be the nominee and he will lose in the general.

Nam

All the nominees on the Republican side will lose, unless it's someone like Paul Ryan or Paul Ryan.

-Nam

Steeler

I think Trump will get the nomination, and lose to Hillary. (shivers)

Nam

Quote from: Steeler on March 09, 2016, 02:08:11 AM
I think Trump will get the nomination, and lose to Hillary. (shivers)

That's the plan.

-Nam

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Recusant on March 04, 2016, 11:26:49 AM
Harking back to the OP of this thread, and pointing to a possible way that the Republican party could get worse: "The rise of American authoritarianism" | Vox

And now we're getting told it's not authoritarianism, it's populism that determines Trump supporters.  At this point I get the feeling they're splitting hairs:  new research on Trump supporters
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Nam

I thought Trump supporters were all racist bigots like Trump. They support a racist bigot so...

-Nam

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on March 15, 2016, 02:25:22 AM
And now for a brief humor break: Sanders sends vegan thugs to attack peace-loving Nazis

^^^
:snicker:
QuoteCarol Foyler, a Nazi from suburban Cincinnati, said that she feared for her life when one of the vegans "ripped a Trump sign" from her hands and "tried to recycle it."

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam