News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

well, if the dumbfuckery finally catches up to him it will be worthwhile.

i am contully astonished at the stupid things he does, and the way the republicans in the government try to use him for their own purposes.

theyll defend him to the death over this until the midterms, and then i think theyll start cutting him loose

hard to say with them these days. you cannot predict republican behaviour anymmore based on ethics, integrity, or intelligence. i do better just assuming they are lying, self-serving, stupid, and corrupt. sadly.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

How come the GOP people are so stubbornly averse to reality? How in hell did voters elect Margerie Taylor Green, Lauren Bobert, Matt Gaetz, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, and several other discombobulated individuals to represent them? 

Why are the Trumpistas threatening to kill or maim FBI people, Judges, Merrick Garland, Nancy Pelosi and/or the obviously very bright Haitian woman who is press secretary......Jeane-Pierre? For cryin' out loud, even Liz Chaney, a staunch republican, has had some threats from her own constituents.   

Dark Lightning

Poor boo-boo, the FBI confiscated his passports when they did their little scavenger hunt.

It's getting Real

No one

Dark Lightning

Schrödinger's Treason- When you didn't take, accidentally took, innocently used, declassified and then took, took and then declassified, the documents you never took and were illicitly planted in your house by the FBI- all at the same time.

Recusant

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 17, 2022, 06:55:28 PMSchrödinger's Treason- When you didn't take, accidentally took, innocently used, declassified and then took, took and then declassified, the documents you never took and were illicitly planted in your house by the FBI- all at the same time.

QFT  :thumb:  :devil2:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 16, 2022, 01:00:07 AMPoor boo-boo, the FBI confiscated his passports when they did their little scavenger hunt.

It's getting Real

No it's not. Halfway through the article it is mentioned that his passports have already been returned.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dark Lightning

Rats. That was updated after I posted...

No one

"Rats", interesting choice of words.

Dark Lightning

Well, he gives rats a bad name, and I despise rats.

Icarus

Methinks that DL would not choose the Donald to be his drinking buddy............or any other kind of buddy.  ;D

I sometimes listen to the Donalds worshippers but then I have a vomit reaction.  How the hell can so many people be so hopelessly beguiled.  There are millions of them, you know.

Yesterday the SFB people in Wyoming sold their soul.  They chose an avid "Stop the steal" believer over an intelligent candidate 

(SFB = shit for brains......maybe caused by the cold and high altitude on that range of mountains)

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 17, 2022, 06:55:28 PMSchrödinger's Treason- When you didn't take, accidentally took, innocently used, declassified and then took, took and then declassified, the documents you never took and were illicitly planted in your house by the FBI- all at the same time.

May I meme this on Facebook?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

I'd have DT as a friend any day. I'd take him to an archery club and use him as a target.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 18, 2022, 07:48:15 AM

It's not a quality meme, though. You could make it one with, say, a grid of pictures of Trump, captioned with his quotes, which directly contradict one-another. To my liking though, it still lacks the necessary twist/punch line. So Trump is a liar and a hypocrite. Well, of course he is! He used to be a nation's president, for pity's sake!

...But then maybe people would see the fun in it - being more fond of complexity in both thought and expression, I'm not what you'd call a meme connoisseur, after all.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on August 18, 2022, 07:48:15 AM

Heh, meme away, I nicked it elsewhere.