News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on November 16, 2015, 02:22:30 AM
Now, let's keep talking about the Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald  :smilenod:

I can't, I have a sensitive stomach.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

To his credit, the Duke of Bullshit has the capacity for taking pretty wives. I envy him because the bullshit line never worked for me when it came to women.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on November 16, 2015, 10:31:08 PM
To his credit, the Duke of Bullshit has the capacity for taking pretty wives. I envy him because the bullshit line never worked for me when it came to women.

Yep. He has lots of credit for sure.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

MadBomr101

Yes, "The Donald" is a disaster of biblical proportions. Trump is an arrogant, obnoxious, self-absorbed blowhard with the all the diplomatic refinement of a soccer hooligan but is he the worst?  Ted Cruz is a slickly manipulative compulsive liar who is functionally incapable of telling the truth and has all the integrity of a confidence trickster. Both are smug, both are megalomaniacs, and both would drag down this country's reputation on the world stage even lower than Bush did. 

We don't know who either favors as a running mate should either become the Republican nominee but we do know that Trump personally likes and admires Sarah Palin which means he could potentially choose her as either his running mate or possibly offer her a cabinet position in a Trump administration.

Sarah Palin!?

Cruz is an extremist - a Tea Party ultra conservative Xian crank whose just repugnant on every level. His father is a psychotic pastor who's convinced his son has been chosen by god to be President and is in favor of a theocracy. This is the man who has helped mold Cruz's thinking since childhood.

Honestly, I'm not sure this country could survive either one of them. We're in deep shit if either of these clowns is made Commander-in-Chief... and they're the GOP frontrunners!

I never thought I'd say this but pray for America.   :'(
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Recusant

It is possible that Clinton was being a bit premature when she said that jihadists were using video of Donald Trump for recruitment purposes. They definitely are doing so now, and I don't think it's to make Hillary Clinton's statement true. Trump's chest-thumping proto-fascist rhetoric plays right into their hands. "Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump" | ABC (autoplay video at linked page)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

Lunatics will seize on any opportunity or notion to promote their own agenda. It is not inconceivable that Hillary's suggestion gave them the idea.  That is not to indict Hillary for mentioning a possibility. In fact anything that we might say may be used as a reason for crazies to react.  As much as I dislike the Donald, I defend his right to say whatever he damned well pleases even if it is stupid.

Ecurb Noselrub

In this next election we will see just how crazy we have become in this country.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

I think that shit commercial serves a few purposes:

• His mentally deficient supporters will believe it.
  • People that show that it's factually incorrect will talk about it, giving it even more exposure.
  • He/his reps will defend it by saying it is "fiction, merely showing what will happen if we don't build an expensive but useless wall."

It really looks like Donald Trump could be the next Hitler. And I know, mentioning Hitler is way too over done, but I really looks like Trump is trying to follow in Adolf's footsteps.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

I'd like to say that maybe that will kill his campaign like it did to McCain... but it seems like no matter how wrong Trump is, he still gets supported.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

I think this is the specific point in US history which future historians will describe as the exact moment America fucking went "off it's rocker"...

Here are some excerpts from Palin ramble last night, which I could not watch entirely, I had to shut it off.

She states this nonsense and then later say's Trump will be the type of Commander in Chief who "will let our warriors do their job — and go kick ISIS ass!"

This second doesn't even make sense, can you imagine having to transcribe this dribble?

Daily News got it correct.

Plus what was she wearing last night at her speech, was her top made out of bullets? 

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

^^That was good Sandy^^
                   :P
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."