News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Buddy in England

Started by Claireliontamer, October 27, 2015, 08:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Oh! And if you apply light to a sleeping Dag he sounds like a small startled chicken!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Interesting fact. The manageress at the Korean restaurant was blind. Well we assume she was blind. She told Siz he looked like George Cloony. We only just managed to squeeze his ego out of the door!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Dag and Meg are partly responsible for global warming. Neither of them can turn a light out when they leave a room.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on November 25, 2015, 12:09:45 PM
Interesting fact. The manageress at the Korean restaurant was blind. Well we assume she was blind. She told Siz he looked like George Cloony. We we only just managed to squeeze his ego out of the door!

Lol

Just boarded the plane to Montreal. Desperately trying to remember French.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Crow

Retired member.

Tank

The resemblance has been noted.

Recusant

Thanks for posting all those photos, Tank. It looks like you all had a very nice time.  :thumbsup:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

It really was a great long weekend thanks.

Guardian85

Well, I'm back in reality. Had an absolutely great time! Meet some wonderful folks and saw some cool stuff.

And someone has been messing with my profile...  >:(

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Siz

Quote from: Tank on November 25, 2015, 12:09:45 PM
Interesting fact. The manageress at the Korean restaurant was blind. Well we assume she was blind. She told Siz he looked like George Cloony. We we only just managed to squeeze his ego out of the door!

All in a day's work for Siz...

Loving my new avatar... NOT!  >:(

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Don't blame me it was Buddy's idea.

Siz

Quote from: TankBut was a great weekend with lovely people (surprisingly enough even Siz!).

Oi, I resemble that comment...!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on November 25, 2015, 08:07:48 PM
Don't blame me it was Buddy's idea.

You're the one who convinced me to actually do it!!

Just touched down in Montreal. Almost home.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

Guess who almost wasn't allowed to go to America?

(I'll give you a hint, the answer is me.)

Fucking boarding pass did not work then there was something wrong with my passport where it wouldn't scan and security thought it was fake. Needless to say it was a little nerve wracking. Everything is all fixed now and I am waiting to board the plane to Chicago.

Tank

I think you've had more immigration grief in this one trip than I have had in my entire travelling life!