Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Retired member.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

But we're usually here for each other

But watch out, some don't mess around
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Magdalena

I was just thinking about my friend.

Bruno, I miss you.

Magdalena

Thanksgiving dinner when people don't get along.

Happy Turkey Day.  :)

Crow

Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Dinners...sometimes they just don't go the way you expect. Sometimes you might think you're putting food in your mouth but actually...

Which means...

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awwwww.  :(
Look at what I found, I guess this all the HAF lifeboat was able to carry.
Author Topic: Re: Davin!!!! There's a party going on!!!!!! (GIF WARNING)  (Read 1757 times)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.