News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

And this is how God created the universe. While lesser Gods watched. Haha.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

Quote from: Arturo on June 01, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

And this is how God created the universe. While lesser Gods watched. Haha.

Given the Big Bang essentially only created Hydrogen and Helium that is exactly what happened!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

These are for Siz:eyeroll:
(He knows what I'm talking about.)  :fingertap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

Am I the Klingon and you the Betazoid half-breed or vice-versa?

Of course, I'd never presume to challenge you in a gif-war, so can we revert to affectionate snides?

Oh, Hi everyone... *wave*

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Siz on October 16, 2019, 11:32:31 AM

Of course, I'd never presume to challenge you in a gif-war, so can we revert to affectionate snides?

Oh come on,,,
People post stuff that sounds like Siz and I ask them, "are you Siz?" None's admitted to it yet.
Then the Siz's name is mentioned and he appears!
Ask him a question only Siz or the morbidly addicted to the forum would know.

Who gave you the hardest time on the Satanist forum and which was Kate Bush's last best album?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Siz

Weeeeelllll, I did have a run in with the one-and-only Michael Aquino, co-founder of the Church of Satan, Right-hand-man of Anton Lavey and current High Magus of the derision-worthy theistic Temple of Set. He prides himself on his ability to read people and pegged me as a third year university student, sucking on the teat of science. I'll take that as a complement - whether meant or not.

And as for Kate Bush - still 'Aerial'.

Duuuuuude! It's me...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

Oh boy!
Siz is back.
I'm gonna need a bigger bong.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

Touché.

I shall drink this Fuzzy Navel I've just sat down with in your honour.

But what'll be my next one? I have a booze cabinet that needs disappearing.

If you suggest a cocktail I can make with available ingredients I'll make enough for the two of us and drink them both.

... Yeah, it's been a hard week...

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on October 16, 2019, 06:37:09 PM
Touché.

I shall drink this Fuzzy Navel I've just sat down with in your honour.

Quote from: Siz on October 16, 2019, 06:37:09 PM
But what'll be my next one? I have a booze cabinet that needs disappearing.

If you suggest a cocktail I can make with available ingredients I'll make enough for the two of us and drink them both.

... Yeah, it's been a hard week...
:therethere:
I'll make you a drink:

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Siz on October 16, 2019, 04:04:41 PM

Duuuuuude! It's me...

I'm sorry for doubting you but Thomas is my middle name.
Before you go again start a Siz thread.
Like what?
I don't know, Like, What Are The Fuckers Doing? or something.
How about how many times I pretended to be nice today?
Ye, that's not bad.
What is bad?

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalenaaa
All i can i see is a scissor legs I want to kill.

Mags, no, no, Siz is  a Harkonen Hippy now, aren't you Siz?

Siz

Yeah. No.... Yeah!

I don't have time to be interesting or funny, so I'll just leave this here as a coincidental demonstration of my inability to shake off the mean - my latest toy adorned with it's new name (well, two months ago...):

I might come back to be playful and stuff when I'm not suffering in a crippling mire of career despair.

'sOkay though, I got this!

Mags'll soon start believing I've changed and then I can make her cry again.

Ah, cheered up already...

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on October 17, 2019, 12:42:43 PM
Quote from: Magdalenaaa
All i can i see is a scissor legs I want to kill.

Mags, no, no, Siz is  a Harkonen Hippy now, aren't you Siz?
Bad Penny II, you're impersonating a hippie now?  :smileshake:
:secrets1: You spelled my name wrong.

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on October 17, 2019, 02:34:20 PM
Mags'll soon start believing I've changed and then I can make her cry again.
Aww. Look at that.

How sweet of you to think you're that important in my life.

Recusant

Quote from: Siz on October 16, 2019, 11:32:31 AM

Very good to see you posting on these boards again.  :welcomeback:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken