News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The Association Football Thread

Started by Crow, October 17, 2015, 12:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Crow on May 10, 2016, 10:22:36 PM
Yes WEST HAMMMM!

It was such a ridiculous evening.  The whole mess with the coach beforehand, the last game in Upto Park etc.  Utterly ridiculous >:(

Crow

Damn OT was abandoned today due to an explosive being found in the stadium.
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

The Red Army has landed in Basel for the Europa League final against Sevilla, I'm excited for this matchup as I'm sure all of my fellow forum members are, GO RED!

I simply don't understand why they would schedule a Championship game for a Wednesday. WTF?

This game is on here in the states at 2;30pm tomorrow, and I have too much work right now to take any time off to watch it so I'll have to record and watch later tomorrow night. I would rather watch live.

Why wouldn't they schedule this for the weekend?

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Crow

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on May 17, 2016, 04:30:30 PM

Because nobody cares about the Europa Cup. This weekend is country specific cups like the FA cup, Copa del Rey and DFB-Pokal. Next Weekend is the Champions League final.
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Crow on May 17, 2016, 08:36:57 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on May 17, 2016, 04:30:30 PM

Because nobody cares about the Europa Cup. This weekend is country specific cups like the FA cup, Copa del Rey and DFB-Pokal. Next Weekend is the Champions League final.

Blah, blah, blah.... ::)

Crow

First half was good from Liverpool, second was shocking. Looks like Liverpool will be in the market for a new left back.
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Yes what a total collapse in the 2nd half, they were soundly beaten. They're going to be hard pressed I think this summer to draw good talent in, and doesn't bode well for Klopp either. What is that 4 or 5 finals he's lost between Liverpool and Dortmund?

Claireliontamer

Predictions for the real final of this week? 

FA Cup: Manchester United v Crystal Palace

I'm going 3:1 to United.