News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 05, 2016, 04:58:44 PM
I can't say I'm much a builder of snowmen, but a bunch of my peers and I definitely built a snowpenis at least that tall on the school football field.

Surely you have some pictures of the snow-phallic?

This reminds me of two things. The first took place back when I was in middle school (A Catholic school). Once during our lunchtime/recess a group of us made a snowman out on the playground. First someone created a nice wide butt crack to the rear end, and then we added some well endowed breasts to our snow-person, and were just in the process of attaching a penis when one of the lunch ladies (Volunteer Mom) caught sight of our big booby pre-operative, trans-gendered snow person, and went crazy with rage (We were probably around 12 years old)

She was simply flipping out that we did such a horrible thing, but not surprisingly since we were nasty disgusting perverts ...and she hauled us all inside to the principals office, but not before she attacked the snow person and knocked it over, so basically destroying the evidence. Which was fortunate for us because we were able to more or less deny what she was reporting to the principal (Sister Cecelia) about what we had actually done.

We still got in major trouble, but no suspensions, lost our access to the playground during lunch for a couple weeks, plus detention after school for a few days; also had to write a note to our parents telling them what we did. (So we each blamed the other kids for the nasty parts)

This is the second thing PC's post reminded me of, I've hidden the picture as a NSFW.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

So we're having a bit of snow. And by a bit I mean we are working on the third foot in as many days.

This image is not a trick of perspective. There really is that much snow in the yard.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Jesus, I'd probably get lost in that.  :o
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Crow

How deep can you get by charging into that wall of snow? My guess is about a meter.
Retired member.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Guardian85

Quote from: Davin on March 18, 2016, 05:01:12 PM
Must have something to do with this: For first time, majority in Norway don't believe in God
Which is not that new since most people haven't been giving a fuck for a long time.

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 18, 2016, 04:29:26 PM
Jesus, I'd probably get lost in that.  :o
Fairly certain I could bury you in it standing up.  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 18, 2016, 03:57:09 PM
So we're having a bit of snow. And by a bit I mean we are working on the third foot in as many days.

This image is not a trick of perspective. There really is that much snow in the yard.

Tell me something...when all that melts, does it melt sort of all at once and create a colossal mushy wet mess? That's the closest thing to a snow tsunami I've ever seen...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

It's doing everything today. It's been warm, cold, sunny, snowing, raining, windy, calm, and I think I hit some hail at one point too.

Tis spring in New England.

Guardian85

[quote author=xSilverPhinx link=topic=13742.msg327209#msg327209 date=1458325944
Tell me something...when all that melts, does it melt sort of all at once and create a colossal mushy wet mess? That's the closest thing to a snow tsunami I've ever seen...
[/quote]
it usually runs off little by little. Just sort of shrinks away while all the drains and ditches along the road fill with water.

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 18, 2016, 09:54:03 PM
It's doing everything today. It's been warm, cold, sunny, snowing, raining, windy, calm, and I think I hit some hail at one point too.

Tis not even close here.

-Unknown Smartass-

Firebird

Indeed. And we're getting a fucking snowstorm on Sunday.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Firebird on March 19, 2016, 12:10:39 AM

We won't.

I wish, though. This time last year I was still running on a foot of snow with a solid 3 more weeks ahead of us.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 19, 2016, 01:49:59 AM

We won't.

I wish, though. This time last year I was still running on a foot of snow with a solid 3 more weeks ahead of us.

Are you sure about that PC, as there's a Nor'easter heading your way?

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on March 19, 2016, 02:05:27 AM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 19, 2016, 01:49:59 AM

We won't.

Are you sure about that PC, as there's a Nor'easter heading your way?

Yes. Media hype. IF we get anything, it'll be an inch or so of slushy slop that will be gone within 24 hours.

xSilverPhinx

There's a very dark cloud overhead and it's raining again.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey