News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Pasta Chick

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Icarus

Today it rained almost all day long. Aaaah. My lawn needed water badly. I have a sprinkler system that I am hesitant to use.  There is the cost and also the use of water that is only for landscape cosmetic purposes which is not an entirely  responsible thing to do.  We have a cold front moving through that caused the rain. Our temps have approached 90F at mid day but it has been only about 72F all day long. Florida weather is wierd.

Pasta Chick

My backyard is currently a goddamn meadow.

I managed to get myself going and bike like 3.5 miles yesterday but it's been so gross outside none of us have much motivation. Two days ago I started the woodstove back up and sat in front of it watching Netflix for about 6 hours.

MariaEvri

were having a rainy week which is strange, It should start to feel like summer here normally
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tom62

Since last Wednesday, we're having wonderful weather here. The sun is shining and the temperatures are up to 29 degrees Celsius :).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

We've had about 6 perfect days in a row, but it's supposed to rain today.

Buddy

Indiana went from having frost on the ground overnight to 90F+ (32C) in a week.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sandra Craft

Hm, it's gone a little cool and cloudy here in So Cal too.   Might sprinkle.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Harmonie

It's been hot and stormy. =/

Last week we had a stretch of actually nice weather. Note that it took record breaking low highs for the weather to actually be nice here in May.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Ecurb Noselrub

Nice but a bit muggy now.  Texas now has two seasons since global warming - flooding and drought, with a few nice days in between.  Soon the drought will begin.  Summer is insufferably hot.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tom62

Rain and thunderstorms for several days now. Four people died so far.

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein