News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Love vs. Lust

Started by rlrose328, May 14, 2008, 06:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karadan

I caught gonorrhea last year from a girl i was seeing (she apparently caught it from her previous partner). Anywhoo, Went to the docs, ate five antibiotic pills (cleared the discharge within a day!!).

Ok, so i got a VD but the sex was incredible. We both got the all clear and started going at it like bunnies again (the 6 week no sex embargo recommended by the doc was thrown out of the window within a week - i was literally exploding)..

Moral of the story? It is better to have an amazing sex life with the odd bout of VD than no sex at all.

Small price to pay imo.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

myleviathan

QuoteI caught gonorrhea last year from a girl i was seeing (she apparently caught it from her previous partner).

Just to clarify - is that love or lust?   :D
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

SteveS

:D :D  Dude, I'm sorry, but I cracked up when I read your opening sentence!  Seriously, though, I'm glad everything cleared up.....

karadan

Quote from: "SteveS":D :D  Dude, I'm sorry, but I cracked up when I read your opening sentence!  Seriously, though, I'm glad everything cleared up.....

Hehe, no problem. I find it quite funny also :D
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

SteveS

I hear you, man.  I had an HIV test after college ( :D

Will

The last time I was getting tested at the hospital I scored a phone number. Think about it, it's the perfect place to meet people who get tested.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Tom62

Reminds me about a dutch joke about the germans.

Q: Why can't Germans get AIDS?
A: Germans don't have any friends.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein