News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

arab-israeli conflict

Started by Asmodean Prime, July 26, 2006, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Well if other countries had fought like they should have, Hitler would have been stopped. Just like if the UK hadn't appeased Hitler, maybe he would have been stopped. It's not the US fault because Europeans are pussies when it comes to fighting a war (with the exception of Germany and a few Eastern Europe countries). Besides, Hitler would have never come to power had the League of Nations not imposed such strict and horrible sanctions on Post-Great War Germany like they did. We even condemned it and said we should try to forgive and forget the horrendous war. Once again, does a group of nations listen to reason? NOPE. WE were cleaning up THEIR mess.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

iplaw

QuoteWe funnel so much into it to keep it afloat and still it's a stagnate country
The only free standing democratic governments in the Near East stagnate...sounds about right.

I have news for you.  If Israel wanted to wipe out the middle east today they could make it happen.  The fact that they aren't giving the rest of the arab world the sh@t hammer right now is a mystery to me.

Big Mac

Quote from: "iplaw"
QuoteBecause Jews are invading their terriotory. Germany they were not really doing much besides being usurers and jewelers and accountants like usual. But in Palestine they are terrorists and thugs sanctioned by the UN, another corrupt and disgusting group. I say good for the Freedom Fighters against occupation.
I think you just left the planet.

And I think you haven't left your head out of your ass. The propaganda put out regarding Israel is pathetic. The Occupational Forces are portrayed as these wonderful people just trying to live and the Arabs are monsterous desert apes that are coming from every corner. I say the hell with Israel and go Palestine Freedom Fighters!

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. They are fighting Israeli occupation, good for them.

iplaw

I agree with you that Europe's reaction was a joke, but letting Hitler occupy Europe was a better alternative?

Big Mac

Quote from: "iplaw"
QuoteWe funnel so much into it to keep it afloat and still it's a stagnate country
The only free standing democratic governments in the Near East stagnate...sounds about right.

I have news for you.  If Israel wanted to wipe out the middle east today they could make it happen.  The fact that they aren't giving the rest of the arab world the sh@t hammer right now is a mystery to me.

Yeah, well I say bring it on. I'd like to see them do that. Then get their shit owned as every Arab country marches there and whips their Jewish asses to the Red Sea where this time it won't part.

Aullios

Um... the Mediterranean Sea is to Israel's west.

Israel doesn't even border the Red Sea...

Big Mac

Quote from: "iplaw"I agree with you that Europe's reaction was a joke, but letting Hitler occupy Europe was a better alternative?

No, Europe didn't do much. France rolled over (though I give credit to the French Resistance, they fought when their government contracted Vaginitus and surrendered), UK was all by itself and quite a few countries were neutral, though they didn't mind taking Nazi gold.

They should have gotten it right from the start regarding Germany, then Hitler would have no platform for a Depressed Germany to follow. 9 million Jews and others would be alive today, er maybe not TODAY but not died horrifically.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Aullios"Um... the Mediterranean Sea is to Israel's west.

Israel doesn't even border the Red Sea...

I know that, I mean march them to the Red Sea and tell them to get Moses to part it.

iplaw

QuoteYeah, well I say bring it on. I'd like to see them do that. Then get their shit owned as every Arab country marches there and whips their Jewish asses to the Red Sea where this time it won't part.
Okay this is where we end the conversation.  If you are even too blind to see that Israel has the ability to wreck that entire area then there is nothing left for us to discuss.  A superior Israeli army going to war with soviet era technology arab countries would be like shooting fish in a barrell.  Either you are just wanting to argue for arguments sake or you are just wilfiully blind.

Big Mac

Yeah who gave them that technology? They sure as hell didn't develop it themselves. A Jew developing a weapon, that's funny.

iplaw

We did and I'm proud of that and so are most of the sentient people in this country.  If arabs laid down their weapons today there would be peace.  If Israel did they would be exterminated as you wish for them to be.  You sound like Hitler yourself; you'd best reevaluate your position.  And as for your last comment...what a racist remark.

Big Mac

If arabs laid down their weapons they would be slaughtered by the Jews. That fairy tale of peace will only happen when Israel abdicates and gives back the land to the Palestinians. And go back to Europe from whence they came.

iplaw

QuoteIf arabs laid down their weapons they would be slaughtered by the Jews.
Yeah those darn Jews do enjoy using unprovoked aggression against their neighbors...Jeez...point to one time for me please.

QuoteAnd go back to Europe from whence they came.
The Jews came from Europe...right...I forgot about that one...must have been in that other history book I forgot to read.

Big Mac

Well they came from europe when they were transplanted into Palestine. Like weeds they are multiplying and causing more problems. Time to get the ol' Black and Decker out and get rid of the problem.

How about when they bombed Iraq? Or how about when they rape and slaughter thousands of unarmed refugees? Yeah, poor little Israelis. So sad.

iplaw

QuoteWell they came from europe when they were transplanted into Palestine.
Did one of your professors tell you this or did you make it up all on your own?

QuoteLike weeds they are multiplying and causing more problems. Time to get the ol' Black and Decker out and get rid of the problem.
Sieg Heil!  What a racist. :roll: