News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

They spring up from the ground here, so instead of a wall, how about a 2 foot concrete slab over the entire country.  Sort of a horizontal wall, I guess.

Icarus

Those Texas legislators have been exceedingly clever with their recent anti abortion gambit.  And SCOTUS went along with the chicanery.  While the Texas pols are clever, they are also stupid and apparently incapable of anticipating outcomes. Among other things, they have managed to put a new crop of bounty hunters into legitimate business.

I wonder whether there will be a bumper crop of unmarried teen aged mothers in Texas, about a year from now. 

Some of the women are going to be so pissed off that they will avoid sexual activity with males, including their husbands. They will then be able to rationalize any lesbian activity in which they might choose to indulge. Didn't the fathers of those creative law makers warn them that: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

We needn't pick on Texans exclusively.  Mississippi will not be far behind. Nor will Alabama and Arkansas.

billy rubin

the antabortion people have been trying to set up a conflict with roe v wade for years. it looks like they have finally done it.

because the government is not involved in the abortion restrictions, the usual remedy of suing the government does not apply. although some places have said they will sue judges and clerks.

so when someone sues because they have not been permitted to obtain an abortion, it will go to the sulreme court, and the legslity of abortion will be decided on its own merits.

it was a cunning solution

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision's buggin' me (Indecisión me molesta)
If you don't want me, set me free (Si no me quieres, librame)
Exactly who'm I'm supposed to be (Dime! ¿Qué tengo ser?)
Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (¿Sabes que ropa me quedar?)
Come on and let me know (Pero tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (¿Me debo ir o quedarme?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 14, 2021, 07:33:22 PM

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision's buggin' me (Indecisión me molesta)
If you don't want me, set me free (Si no me quieres, librame)
Exactly who'm I'm supposed to be (Dime! ¿Qué tengo ser?)
Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (¿Sabes que ropa me quedar?)
Come on and let me know (Pero tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (¿Me debo ir o quedarme?)
Oh, that's funny!
:lol:

The Spanish conversation reminds me of this movie scene:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Us Gorillas do it all!!

Check it out!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Biggus Dickus

One day you're living a carefree, happy life in the Hundred Acre Woods, surrounded by your bestest, and closest friends,...and the next thing you know you're passed out drunk behind Wally's Liquor store.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 01, 2021, 05:18:05 PM
One day you're living a carefree, happy life in the Hundred Acre Woods, surrounded by your bestest, and closest friends,...and the next thing you know you're passed out drunk behind Wally's Liquor store.

:P

Biggus Dickus

This is one of the greatest things I ever saw on the internet!

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.