Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

xSilverPhinx

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Indeed! And the most basic cell phone these days far outstrips the ability of that monster!

Icarus

That cartoonist must have invaded my privacy . 

billy rubin

i remember back around 1976 doing geophysical work in the caribbean for texas instruments. we had some brits running a geonav GPS system as an exporiment.

it was three refrigeraor-sized units covered in dials and lights. the techs would get stoned and then turn out the lights to watch things on the panels blink on and off.

it was good for pinpointing our position within 1000 feet left and right along our course, and 3000 feet frontways backways.

they're better now

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

xSilverPhinx

Icarus

^ Cruciferous veggies cause gaseous propulsion

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Tank