News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Hang on... The hives I've broken out in... It was Him...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Somewhere, out there, there is a grey blob snickering in the darkness....
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

Meanwhile in Virginia. Men will really tiny, small, almost non-existent penises had a parade.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

billy rubin

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 21, 2020, 06:20:35 PM

this guy is holding a 50-caliber barrett.

that's a $12,000 sniper rifle.

i realize a gun is a gun, but bringing this one made for a poor image.

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Recusant

I think it's a superb image. It's a telling depiction of the mindless over-the-top fetishism of a particular part of the gun culture in the US.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

it's the official rifle of the american state of tennessee. i didn't know there was such a thing until just now.

i'm a supporter of personal ownership of firearms, as i've been personally brushed by three separate mass shootings.  if i ever encounter a fourth, i would prefer to be carrying a weapon.

but i don't see a need for an anti-materiel rifle, interesting though it would be to shoot. we're crossing a line here that doesn't make sense to me.

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Recusant on January 22, 2020, 12:30:23 AM
I think it's a superb image. It's a telling depiction of the mindless over-the-top fetishism of a particular part of the gun culture in the US.

The incel standing with his sniper rifle is actually an arms dealer from New York. He spent most of his time posing for pictures with his murder weapon, and passing out his business card. After all these guys spend tons and tons of money on not only their guns, but all of their gear and other pretend stuff. (Majority of these nut-bags have actually never served in the Military. Including the arms dealer)

All of these white, racist men walking around with their guns.

Tamir Rice, was a 12 year old black boy carrying a toy gun. Of course what the white cops saw was a black man with a gun, and so the cops shot and killed 12 year old Tamir.
This happened by the way in the open carry state of Ohio.

Imagine if this protest in Virginia was held by a group of Muslim, Latino or Black men...don't tell me things wouldn't have been different. White cops, and these white, racist gun nuts would have gone crazy.

It's like the religious nuts who want god back in schools, but only their white, christian god...soon as someone starts passing out flyers about Allah or Satan they blow a gasket.

Not all is bad though.

I'm a Moms Demand Action volunteer here in Michigan, and we all stood in solidarity with the families, students, and survivors in Virginia who elected a "Gun Sense Majority" to pass the gun safety laws that a majority of Virginians support. We won't be intimidated by gun extremists.

Like this group who sat in attendance in the State Court House to voice there support.

Biggus Dickus

This is a picture of the windows from two separate apartments. One is the home of a smoker, one isn't.

Can you guess which one is which?

I gag just looking at this. :puke: :bleh:

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 20, 2020, 06:47:21 PM
This is a picture of the windows from two separate apartments. One is the home of a smoker, one isn't.

Can you guess which one is which?

I gag just looking at this. :puke: :bleh:
Yeah, but it looks like the one on the left has more fun...smoking...stuff.

**cough**

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

One time when I was in the Navy, our Admin officer decided that we were going to have a Field Day. That's military talk for cleaning the place up. This joker smoked cigars, and his office walls were a completely different color from the rest of the entire office area, which was a light green.  :bleh:  Once we cleaned the walls, they were the same color as the rest of the office area. Shit one gets away with, when they tell people what to do and outrank them- he had us remove the drawers from filing cabinets and wax the insides. :chasingbutterfly:

Icarus

Quote from: Papasito

img width=400 height=447]https://i.imgur.com/xJ5Qhaq.jpg[/img]

It appears that this well regulated militia have forgotten to regulate their dietary intake and exercise regimen.   I take that back, they do exercise......with their mouths and their exhibitionism that reveals there abject ignorance.

xSilverPhinx

No one

My demons promptly departed once they witnessed me devouring their unborn.

xSilverPhinx