News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

Just got a bill from the hospital. Apparently I became a nun while I was there and no one told me????

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on July 26, 2019, 08:36:24 PM
Just got a bill from the hospital. Apparently I became a nun while I was there and no one told me????

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Keep the Sister designation.  You may get a favorable discount because you are a nun.

Buddy

Quote from: Icarus on July 27, 2019, 01:36:30 AM
Keep the Sister designation.  You may get a favorable discount because you are a nun.

I like the way you think
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Buddy on July 26, 2019, 08:36:24 PM

Did you charge it to the convent?

Thanks for sharing this:

I didn't have a happy early childhood education.
I think the best bit of a chicken is the leg-thigh bit.
I think Picard was the best captain of the Enterprise.
All cars should be small.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Siz

Where's the jelly-filled blob?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

jumbojak

Assembling his minions to swarm Luxembourg. I pitched in a few for this one. Who knows, he might get it right.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Siz

Quote from: jumbojak on October 19, 2019, 02:45:01 AM
Assembling his minions to swarm Luxembourg. I pitched in a few for this one. Who knows, he might get it right.
Still?!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Siz on October 19, 2019, 06:57:12 PM
Still?!

I guess it's a neverending process. :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Siz

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 20, 2019, 09:31:36 PM
Quote from: Siz on October 19, 2019, 06:57:12 PM
Still?!

I guess it's a neverending process. :lol:
I'm beginning to question His omnipotent credentials...

jumbojak

We must never question his credentials. Unless, of course, he is too far away to hear.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Siz

Quote from: jumbojak on October 21, 2019, 12:59:13 AM
We must never question his credentials. Unless, of course, he is too far away to hear.
🤣😂
Let's hope He's too busy directing a plague to notice our infraction.
Or maybe he already sent us Trump and Boris and that heavy rainfall last Tuesday as punishment...?