News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 24, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 24, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

You know...I believe Trump is in need of a lawyer with your qualifications.

Well, as he has said, it is all a big Witch Hunt!

So did Richard Nixon during the Watergate investigation. That didn't help him at all, did it?  :smileshake:

Salem "witches" were almost certainly innocent...but Trump? I doubt it.  :smileshake:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on April 24, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

So did Richard Nixon during the Watergate investigation. That didn't help him at all, did it?  :smileshake:

Salem "witches" were almost certainly innocent...but Trump? I doubt it.  :smileshake:

You sound like you are taking this seriously.  To me, that only confirms your identity as a witch - your broom is shaking with fear in your boney hands.   

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 24, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

You sound like you are taking this seriously.  To me, that only confirms your identity as a witch - your broom is shaking with fear in your boney hands.

Consider wisely your next step, everyone here is likely to declare themselves in Spartacus style "I'm the witch"
And then who's for the pot?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 24, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I would like to present the next evidence:

We are all atheists here, and we have ONE Christian...who is the superstitious one?

Who are his two witnesses?
Mr. Incubus and Ms. Succubus. (Perverts).

The answer is simple, almost preschool style:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

I also think the woman in that video is a witch.  Notice the letter "W" in her example.  There is only one witch on the forum, as far as the evidence is concerned. So, your video only helps me prove my point. 

Now, bad penny has warned me of the Spartacus phenomenon.  If others are willing to be crucified to protect a witch, so be it.  I suspect we will find their courage waning when the hammer and spikes come out.  But , seriously, I think the chemicals will make all that unnecessary.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 25, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
I also think the woman in that video is a witch. 
Of course you do.

Notice the letter "W" in her example. 
Yes, I noticed the "W." It stands for, "Wisecracking Weirdo."

There is only one witch on the forum, as far as the evidence is concerned. So, your video only helps me prove my point. 

"What witch on the forum?"
"What evidence?"
"My video only helps you prove you point?" What point?

... when the hammer and spikes come out.  But , seriously, I think the chemicals will make all that unnecessary.
Whatever a lawyer does in the privacy of his or her bedroom is none of our business and it's irrelevant to the case.  :reading:

Bad Penny II

I often think when I look at the "Lamb $19 kg" adds, I wouldn't mind letting the thing live a bit longer.
What is wrong with hogget and mutton?
You cook 'em right and they'll taste good.
It's the same thing with the atheist obsession with babies.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 28, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

Where do you generally sit?  :P

Confession: in the front row with all the other keen nerds.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

I call front row sitters "spit collectors" :P Second and third rows are safer.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

I'm the secret lap dance lover apparently.

At least when I go to the movies.

Well that actually makes me the guy who is giving the lap dances because I am in the middle of the middle.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

In lectures I was a second row nerd - mostly. In the cinema as close to the centre as I could get.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74