News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 20, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
Eliminate witches and there will be no more fungus. Central American witches bring a Mayan Jungle fungus that is particularly dangerous for white Texan males.  I'm calling for a new round of trials. Let the Inquisition begin!!!

Bruce...

You crazy, MayFlower,
smallpox and diphtheria infected Puritan!

Bring it on!  >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 20, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
Quote from: Tank on April 19, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 19, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
Fungus?  :scratch:
Maybe you know something we don't.

Can I still add, misogyny?  :cauldron:

http://www.neatorama.com/2012/10/15/Salem-Witch-Trials-The-Fungus-Theory/

Eliminate witches and there will be no more fungus. Central American witches bring a Mayan Jungle fungus that is particularly dangerous for white Texan males.  I'm calling for a new round of trials. Let the Inquisition begin!!!

You bring the duck, I'll bring the popcorn! :popcorn:

:notsure: Wait...which side am I on?

:P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub

I went to a society of Witch Hunters seminar over the weekend.  I'll be rolling out a new strategy here that is proving very successful in Appalachia and Uganda.  It leads witches to confess their identities and their deeds, thus reducing the case load and eliminating stress for the Inquisitors.  It involves chemicals.  Administration on a web-based forum is a bit problematic, however.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 23, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
I went to a society of Witch Hunters over the weekend.
Oh, how lovely.

I'll be rolling out a new strategy here that is proving very successful in Appalachia and Uganda.  It leads witches to confess their identities and their deeds, thus reducing the case load and eliminating stress for the Inquisitors.
You guys sound desperate.

It involves chemicals. 
Chemicals?

What chemicals?
Incubus and succubus?
Superstition and supposition?
Hocus and Pocus?

Who's the witch here?
:grin:

Ecurb Noselrub

I only seek the truth.  Sometimes it takes special means to get through the layers of lies and deception that witches use.  Chemicals are much less messy than torture.  No witch blood all over the floor.  Very humane.

xSilverPhinx

Is that what they teach you in law school? :deadpan:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 23, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

No.  They are very backward in Law School.  They think things like Due Process and Equal Protection apply to witches.  I was disappointed.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 23, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 23, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

No.  They are very backward in Law School.  They think things like Due Process and Equal Protection apply to witches.  I was disappointed.

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 23, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
I only seek the truth.  Sometimes it takes special means to get through the layers of lies and deception that witches use.  Chemicals are much less messy than torture.  No witch blood all over the floor.  Very humane.

You know...I believe Trump is in need of a lawyer with your qualifications.

Arturo

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 06, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

You can find the original brilliant comic here along with some other great work.

I sort of flirt like that I guess...I mean I don't dance or build houses but I build my body, collect knowledge, and metaphorically dance in the words I speak.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on April 24, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

You know...I believe Trump is in need of a lawyer with your qualifications.

Well, as he has said, it is all a big Witch Hunt!