News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 31, 2018, 02:10:58 AM
Mags, I found a t-shirt you need:

That's exactly why...
"Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed."
:snicker1:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

You can find the original brilliant comic here along with some other great work.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Icarus

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 18, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

For Mags. :grin: :P
Ha! Love it. :lol:

Icarus! Why are you laughing, man!?  :foottap:
What do you know? What have they told you?  >:(

:grin:
:hug2:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

^ Well there is the rumor about your ability to use brooms for purposes other than sweeping. Some kind of accusation...or maybe a compliment, that Papacito Bruno started, I think.  ;D

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on April 19, 2018, 01:31:38 AM
^ Well there is the rumor about your ability to use brooms for purposes other than sweeping. Some kind of accusation...or maybe a compliment, that Papacito Bruno started, I think.  ;D

What is it with the English, the Pilgrims and witches? I believe Crow started with the accusation, Bruce  publicly made the accusation, rumors of Bruce and a newt started...it's still going...as a result of frustration from I don't know who...The size of my broom was being questioned.
That's all I'm saying.  :shrug:

...And asking...Since you guys know so much...

What is it with men and "witches." What the hell was the witch hunt era really about?