News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 08, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

:grin:  On an unrelated note, when I opened the windows today I thought "wow, the Santa Anas are blowing", then realized the hot winds are probably from the fires.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 08, 2017, 11:39:00 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on December 08, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

:grin:  On an unrelated note, when I opened the windows today I thought "wow, the Santa Anas are blowing", then realized the hot winds are probably from the fires.
Oh, Santa An[n]as, must get my eyes checked yet again, thought it was Santas Anus.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Dave on December 09, 2017, 07:57:13 AM
Oh, Santa An[n]as, must get my eyes checked yet again, thought it was Santas Anus.

It's just that time of year.
Sandy

Essie Mae

So there we all were, walking along the shore this morning, in 30 deg heat (sorry for the snow my fellow Brits), and gentle breeze, everyone relaxed and happy when a husband and wife team set up stall and telling us all about how we are going to die twice and end up in eternal torment. Why?????
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Essie Mae on December 10, 2017, 10:37:17 AM
So there we all were, walking along the shore this morning, in 30 deg heat (sorry for the snow my fellow Brits), and gentle breeze, everyone relaxed and happy when a husband and wife team set up stall and telling us all about how we are going to die twice and end up in eternal torment. Why?????

Some people have nothing better to do.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Nice to hear from you, Essie. Sounds like you are somewhere nice.

Why? 'Cos they are deluded nutters wanting you to join them in their deluded nuttership?

Essie Mae

I bet they have never had any takers, no matter how long they've been doing it. Visiting my son and little granddaughters in Oz for his 40th birthday. We were supposed to meet in Bali, but decided to cancel because of the uncertainty with the volcano. Neither my son nor daughter could afford to get stuck there. First world problem for us, but disaster for the Balinese. This will also be our first Christmas in the sun, and it's very strange hearing Jingle Bells etc while picnicking on the beach.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Dave

Sandra Craft

Wait a minute -- die twice?  Is this some new twist to the nuttery?
Sandy

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 14, 2017, 03:41:34 AM

Twice? How is this possible?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalena on December 14, 2017, 03:57:12 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 14, 2017, 03:41:34 AM

Twice? How is this possible?

May have only been mostly dead the first time.

Some Christians write big words, really really big words in the sand at a local beach, to save the wayward souls 'n stuff.
I don't walk on sand castles but I don't avoid the big big Jesus words (it would be difficult,) I have to confess to dragging my feet more than necessary, yes I am a petty atheist.
Of course Poseidon wipes this crap away twice a day anyway so it's not a big deal.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.