News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

hermes2015

Quote from: Arturo on September 01, 2017, 01:53:36 AM
Does this do anything for you?

No, but perhaps if it had been Taylor Lautner ........
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on September 01, 2017, 06:48:31 PM
What would you do?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorzqNn9Bk0

That would depend on the relationship.  I'm not much for monogamy and if I was involved with someone who insisted on it, then ran around themselves, I'd be pretty pissed off but about the mind games not the infidelity.  Safe to say that relationship would be over.  On the other hand, if we'd agreed to an open relationship from the start and he or she broke some minor rule (don't bring them home, whatever) I wouldn't care all that much.

Those comments tho, geez.  No wonder all those "good guys" can't get a woman.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Icarus

Sandy, all those comments left by the cuckold guy were supposed to be humorous.  The notes were also to indicate that going fishing had a priority and so on.........You knew full well about that feeble attempt at humor I'll bet.  If not, I apologize for having posted such a bawdy thing.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on September 04, 2017, 06:39:06 AM
Sandy, all those comments left by the cuckold guy were supposed to be humorous.  The notes were also to indicate that going fishing had a priority and so on.........You knew full well about that feeble attempt at humor I'll bet.  If not, I apologize for having posted such a bawdy thing.

Oh, I got that.  The comments I was referring to where the ones from other people to the video.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

At the office building a newly installed security robot drowned itself. We were promised flying cars and interstellar space flights, instead we got "Suicidal Robots".

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

jumbojak

Why did they make it look like a giant dildo? I'm talking dildo for cattle here. The big, pointy, stainless steel jobs used in bull semen extraction with electrodes connected. Then again, if I saw one of those coming for me I might just think twice about whatever I was doing.

At any rate, now we now how to thwart the security robots. Either hide in a water feature until it goes away or lure it in with you. Once the cat takes a bath the mice are free to do as they please. That could make for a good comedy sketch.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dave on September 12, 2017, 07:55:08 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on September 12, 2017, 07:33:25 PM
I love this,...fucking kats!

Dave, Nooooooooooooo,... please don't tell me you're a kat person as well and are taking their side in this, please, pretty please?

I also have found it odd, as well as distressing that so many atheist are such lovers of kats. Especially here at HAF.

Got to be some weird correlation between atheist and kats...might need to study this in more detail.

Kats = Evil :zombie: