News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Firebird

Quote from: Icarus on July 14, 2017, 05:42:47 PM
^ Ouch that hurts.

But true. If I was Canadian, I'd be laughing at us too.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Magdalena

But...but...but...we're number one.  :sadcheer:

...I can't remember why, but we are, right?  :(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on July 15, 2017, 12:58:59 AM

Yes of course we are silly Mags, in fact we are number one in three categories: (Count them, three god damnit!)

• Number of incarcerated citizens per capita.
  • Number of adults who believe angels are real.
  • Defense spending.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on July 15, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 15, 2017, 01:49:11 AM

Yes of course we are silly Mags, in fact we are number one in three categories: (Count them, three god damnit!)

• Number of incarcerated citizens per capita.
  • Number of adults who believe angels are real.
  • Defense spending.

~Yes, thank you.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Look stigmata cookies, cuz nothing say's yummy better than snacking on the supposed hand of someone who was crucified!

(Apparently these were made for a church function back around Easter, those crazy Christians...next they'll be making crown of thorn cupcakes!)

Arturo

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 18, 2017, 03:06:08 PM
Look stigmata cookies, cuz nothing say's yummy better than snacking on the supposed hand of someone who was crucified!

(Apparently these were made for a church function back around Easter, those crazy Christians...next they'll be making crown of thorn cupcakes!)

You're thing about the crown of thorns reminded me of the show American Gods. In it, Jesus helps mexicans cross the boarder where they are ultimately shot. Jesus lays there dead while a tumble weed rolls across his forehead, leaving a crown of thorns.

Like this

Edited to add gif
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Arturo on July 18, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

You're thing about the crown of thorns reminded me of the show American Gods. In it, Jesus helps mexicans cross the boarder where they are ultimately shot. Jesus lays there dead while a tumble weed rolls across his forehead, leaving a crown of thorns.

Like this

Edited to add gif

That's a cool image, and I need to watch this show as it looks cool as hell. (Poor Jesus, helping immigrants and he gets shot?, dude wtf!)

Here's another funny one:

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

They worship a symbol of torture. Baking stigmata hands isn't so far out given their mentality.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Biggus Dickus

Sometimes I be like:

..other times I'm more:

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74