News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

At risk of overstepping the bounds of accurate Freudian perceptions, I will posit that assholes who need to display such symbolism may be sexually inadequate..... Certainly intellectually, politically and culturally inadequate.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Arturo on March 23, 2017, 12:16:42 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on March 22, 2017, 04:57:16 PM
^^That was funny, good one Father Bruno!

This was on the back of someones truck here in the good ole' US of Fucking A...say'sa lot about not only the sorry direction our country is headed in especially with regards to even laxer gun control laws, but it also speaks volumes about the owner of the truck doesn't it?

Obviously a gun nut, probably supports open carry, guns in schools and of course any type of gun control or restrictions are a threat to his second fucking amendment rights.
Is hoping
He's a Trump supporter, most likely racist, and certainly a christian. Probably doesn't even need to drive a truck (For work or similar needs), but just has to have one because his dick is small.

You sound like my dad...Are you?

Yes, and go to your room because you're grounded.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 23, 2017, 02:32:43 AM

This was on the back of someones truck here in the good ole' US of Fucking A...say'sa lot about not only the sorry direction our country is headed in especially with regards to even laxer gun control laws, but it also speaks volumes about the owner of the truck doesn't it?

Obviously a gun nut, probably supports open carry, guns in schools and of course any type of gun control or restrictions are a threat to his second fucking amendment rights.
Is hoping
He's a Trump supporter, most likely racist, and certainly a christian. Probably doesn't even need to drive a truck (For work or similar needs), but just has to have one because his dick is small.

No! You never listen! *stomps up stairs*
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on March 23, 2017, 03:50:26 AM

Is hoping

I'm gonna really enjoy this.

So...
Father Bruno (AKA Bruno de la Pole) turns out to be Arturo's (AKA Apathy) real father as well!?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2017, 04:41:41 AM
Quote from: Arturo on March 23, 2017, 03:50:26 AM

Is hoping

I'm gonna really enjoy this.

So...
Father Bruno (AKA Bruno de la Pole) turns out to be Arturo's (AKA Apathy) real father as well!?

Yes, and even weirder is that Magdalena (AKA Hippy Atheist) is the mother (Which explains his behavior above, as you spoiled him too much) ::)

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on March 24, 2017, 05:59:42 PM
^^^
Davin, there's nothing there.  :scratch:

It appeared after about 30 seconds for me.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Image having this family living next door to you, with at least 5 pickup trucks parked in the street, and on the lawn? Some real 'Mericans!

Icarus

Lovely family. I believe that their family name is Kallicack. (sp?)