News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on August 01, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
Quote from: Apathy on August 01, 2016, 07:58:56 PM

Reminds me of the day in Tesco when there was a bloke in his 70s, standing waiting for his wife, with a vacant look on his face. There were only two items in his trolley: a teddy bear and a tube of KY Gell!

:rofl: sounds naughty
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Reminds me of the day in Tesco when there was a bloke in his 70s, standing waiting for his wife, with a vacant look on his face. There were only two items in his trolley: a teddy bear and a tube of KY Gell!

:eyebrow:

Okay...

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 02, 2016, 12:48:50 AM

Okay...

:lol:
Reminds me of that post we had a few years back. Three things you would buy at Walmart just to "freak out" the cashier. Remember that one?  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on August 02, 2016, 04:54:58 AM

Okay...

Reminds me of that post we had a few years back. Three things you would buy at Walmart just to "freak out" the cashier. Remember that one?  ;D

I don't remember that one.  :sadshake: I'd bet it got a lot of creative answers. :grin:

Dave

Okay...

OK, says more about my mind than the situation. Just an "unfortunate" juxtaposition of two unrelated objects.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 02, 2016, 06:36:48 AM

Okay...

I don't remember that one.  :sadshake: I'd bet it got a lot of creative answers. :grin:

Oh, yes!
We bought a lot of duct tape, rope and shovels.
I bought a large bag of (Loose Leaf) - organic peppermint tea, a large bag of Dried Oregano, and Zig-Zags -  premium quality papers used for rolling-your-own cigarettes. :grin:

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on August 02, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

Okay...

Oh, yes!
I bought a large bag of (Loose Leaf) - organic peppermint tea, a large bag of Dried Oregano, and Zig-Zags -  premium quality papers used for rolling-your-own cigarettes. :grin:

"premium" lol

"cigarettes" lol

"YOUR" lol
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on August 02, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

Okay...

Oh, yes!

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 02, 2016, 09:34:06 PM
Quote from: Apathy on August 02, 2016, 12:58:25 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

From Bruce's Prophecy thread.

Did not notice that thread existed to be honest, lol. Looks like your prophecy is coming true, almost planned for even.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx