News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

That looks pretty good Buddy. I would have expected something in the  horsey realm.   Do post more of your work. Maybe a caricature drawing of the Mini ?

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

I saw this and imediately thought of a few of my fellow Haffer's.

U noe who U R!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

You'll be sorry when you struggle to disambiguate every piece of text before you can understand it. (Me, not you. Some things are ingrained even more deeply than religion. It was hard enough throwing off that mantle; don't have the energy for another)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Quote from: Essie Mae on June 12, 2016, 10:33:45 AM
What happened there?

You need to put image tags around the link as I just did.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

That's one of the smileys here; it shouldn't need tags, just the smiley code, which for that one would be  :pedant: :pedant:

Clicking the image of the smiley in the smiley popup should automatically generate the code in your post, as long as you have an active text cursor (blinking vertical line) in the text entry box when you open the popup by clicking the [more] link below the displayed smileys.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on June 11, 2016, 05:15:12 PM
I saw this and imediately thought of a few of my fellow Haffer's.

U noe who U R!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY
Stephen Fry - On Language

I'm a total grammar nahzi, though totally impervious to my own mistakes. And I should say rather it's my brain that is being a natsi, not me..

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 27, 2016, 01:46:53 PM

:rofl:
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you, xSilverPhinx. Your posts are one of the reasons I keep coming back.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on June 27, 2016, 07:24:47 PM
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you, xSilverPhinx. Your posts are one of the reasons I keep coming back.

:grin: That's great Mags, this place would certainly be less lively without you. :)

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 27, 2016, 10:12:09 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on June 27, 2016, 07:24:47 PM

:grin: That's great Mags, this place would certainly be less lively without you. :)
:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant