News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

Great 'to do' list. One thing I'd like to do is be present when a flash mob happens.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Apathy on May 23, 2016, 09:30:54 PM

For someone that has already gone out, there would still be a lot of bang.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

It looks like a manipulated image to me. Originally it very likely said "fizz."
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

^^Could have been tinkered with. Buddy is a girl with a crafty sense of humor  ;D

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 29, 2016, 11:01:00 PM

The next number should be 85,000,000,000, Bill's net worth.  Think about that number for awhile.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"