News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

By wearing this shirt one time, JJ's favorite artist Justin Bieber has just singly handily destroyed Marilyn Manson's career.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 01, 2016, 07:20:39 AM
Because why the hell not?

Tom Hiddleston is sooooooo handsome.  :tellmemore:

...He's not as handsome as my vato loco, of course.  :shifty:

...But he is a handsome, mischievous god...I mean, man.  :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 01, 2016, 05:34:44 PM
By wearing this shirt one time, JJ's favorite artist Justin Bieber has just singly handily destroyed Marilyn Manson's career.

Those two are not handsome.  :(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2016, 06:41:18 PM

Those two are not handsome.  :(

He looks like he wrapped some bad car upholstery around his waist.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

jumbojak

Ahem, Marilyn Manson is indeed one of my favorite artists. Who's the goof kid wearing the shirt?!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: jumbojak on April 03, 2016, 08:38:40 PM

Ahem, Marilyn Manson is indeed one of my favorite artists. Who's the goof kid wearing the shirt?!

My bad JJ, maybe it's the Asmo who is the big Justin Bieber fan. In fact, I'm quite sure I'm right about that.

Speaking of the #1 Beiliber where is the Asmo lately?

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 04, 2016, 12:59:29 AM

My bad JJ, maybe it's the Asmo who is the big Justin Bieber fan. In fact, I'm quite sure I'm right about that.

...And Davin. Where is Davin:scratch:

Magdalena

Also, No one. He hasn't been around here lately.  :(

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on April 04, 2016, 03:25:46 AM

I was at a developers conference in San Francisco last week. It was fun.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 04, 2016, 04:33:45 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 04, 2016, 03:25:46 AM
I was at a developers conference in San Francisco last week. It was fun.
Oooooh! A developers Conference!  ;D
...In San Francisco!
...And it was fun!
Tell us about it!
:smilenod:

I'm glad you're back.  :cheerleader:

Essie Mae

I'm back in Blighty now but when I was in Kings Park, Perth, a few days ago, a bird which looked a bit like a magpie flew over my left shoulder, brushing my ear, and,with deadly accuracy, took half of the piece of sushi I was holding, and flew off with it. I bloody hope it was the half liberally covered in wasabi.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

Quote from: Essie Mae on April 04, 2016, 07:06:17 PM
I'm back in Blighty now but when I was in Kings Park, Perth, a few days ago, a bird which looked a bit like a magpie flew over my left shoulder, brushing my ear, and,with deadly accuracy, took half of the piece of sushi I was holding, and flew off with it. I bloody hope it was the half liberally covered in wasabi.
:lol:

I'm glad you're back. How's your grandchild?

Essie Mae

Great, thanks for asking - went out with one and came back with two - pics on photography thread. I did have my laptop with me but was too exhausted to go online most evenings.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.