News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on December 14, 2015, 03:54:12 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 04, 2015, 08:24:41 AM
Thanks Bluenose  ;D

Ooh, ooh! Nothing smells quite as nice as water dispersant, formula 40. Except bacon maybe, or baking bread. Still, I like the idea.
Now Claire can smell you from afar!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Tank on December 14, 2015, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: jumbojak on December 14, 2015, 03:54:12 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 04, 2015, 08:24:41 AM
Thanks Bluenose  ;D

Ooh, ooh! Nothing smells quite as nice as water dispersant, formula 40. Except bacon maybe, or baking bread. Still, I like the idea.
Now Claire can smell you from afar!

Fine with me, I love the smell of wd-40......reminds me of my grandpa.  Actually,  maybe JJ shouldn't get that cologne!

Claireliontamer

Crow

Retired member.

Tank

A British Challenger II main battle tank on a live fire exercise. It fired an APFSDS round, the three lines diverging from the main track are the aluminium sobots that hold the sub-calibre solid 'dart' in the bore of the cannon as it is fired. The round hits the target, passes right through it and carries on into the distance. This round cost about $800.

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

MariaEvri

Quote from: Tank on December 29, 2015, 02:01:49 PM
A British Challenger II main battle tank on a live fire exercise. It fired an APFSDS round, the three lines diverging from the main track are the aluminium sobots that hold the sub-calibre solid 'dart' in the bore of the cannon as it is fired. The round hits the target, passes right through it and carries on into the distance. This round cost about $800.

is it wrong that I find huge army machines sexeh?
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Quote from: MariaEvri on January 02, 2016, 02:00:36 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 29, 2015, 02:01:49 PM

is it wrong that I find huge army machines sexeh?
I think many do!

OldGit

It's the huge, long, stiff thing sticking out at the front.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: OldGit on January 03, 2016, 11:42:32 AM
It's the huge, long, stiff thing sticking out at the front.

Are you guys talking about me again?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Crow

Lying in the middle of the road and still wanting a drink.

Retired member.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-