News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Retired member.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

... had a bit too much of Trump news yesterday...

Scary - came up with this:

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Crow

The real one is more frightening. A potential president formed out of buzz words spewed from fox news pundits in an attempt to boost ratings by targeting the idiotic and the easily offended.
Retired member.

Essie Mae

A petition calling for Trump to be denied entry into the UK has now reached 370,000. When the number of signatories goes over 100,000, MPs have to debate it.  Personally, I like the idea of giing him enough rope to hang himself; the chattering classes here would have him for breakfast.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Crow

Quote from: Essie Mae on December 10, 2015, 01:44:24 PM
A petition calling for Trump to be denied entry into the UK has now reached 370,000. When the number of signatories goes over 100,000, MPs have to debate it.  Personally, I like the idea of giing him enough rope to hang himself; the chattering classes here would have him for breakfast.

I signed that.
Retired member.

joeactor

Quote from: Crow on December 10, 2015, 02:18:15 PM
Quote from: Essie Mae on December 10, 2015, 01:44:24 PM

I signed that.

I'd come to the UK just to sign it!

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Icarus

Is that one of your models Tank? If so, you have good taste.

Buddy

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on December 12, 2015, 11:14:00 PM
Is that one of your models Tank? If so, you have good taste.
I wish! That's Dita Von Teese, a Burlesque artist.

The link below is a little NSFW.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

jumbojak

Quote from: Tank on December 04, 2015, 08:24:41 AM
Thanks Bluenose  ;D

Ooh, ooh! Nothing smells quite as nice as water dispersant, formula 40. Except bacon maybe, or baking bread. Still, I like the idea.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz