Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Retired member.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

... had a bit too much of Trump news yesterday...

Scary - came up with this:

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Crow

The real one is more frightening. A potential president formed out of buzz words spewed from fox news pundits in an attempt to boost ratings by targeting the idiotic and the easily offended.
Retired member.

Essie Mae

A petition calling for Trump to be denied entry into the UK has now reached 370,000. When the number of signatories goes over 100,000, MPs have to debate it.  Personally, I like the idea of giing him enough rope to hang himself; the chattering classes here would have him for breakfast.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Crow

Quote from: Essie Mae on December 10, 2015, 01:44:24 PM
A petition calling for Trump to be denied entry into the UK has now reached 370,000. When the number of signatories goes over 100,000, MPs have to debate it.  Personally, I like the idea of giing him enough rope to hang himself; the chattering classes here would have him for breakfast.

I signed that.
Retired member.

joeactor

Quote from: Crow on December 10, 2015, 02:18:15 PM
Quote from: Essie Mae on December 10, 2015, 01:44:24 PM

I signed that.

I'd come to the UK just to sign it!

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Icarus

Is that one of your models Tank? If so, you have good taste.

Buddy

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on December 12, 2015, 11:14:00 PM
Is that one of your models Tank? If so, you have good taste.
I wish! That's Dita Von Teese, a Burlesque artist.

The link below is a little NSFW.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

jumbojak

Quote from: Tank on December 04, 2015, 08:24:41 AM
Thanks Bluenose  ;D

Ooh, ooh! Nothing smells quite as nice as water dispersant, formula 40. Except bacon maybe, or baking bread. Still, I like the idea.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz