News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

So my newly-laundered pants ended up in a dirty salt pool this morning, along with pretty-much the rest of me. Ah, the many grievances of being a The Asmo on ice...

We've had some wind tonight - more than we usually get, so it helped melt the roads a little, but it did cool down the house a lot while at it.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

0 F this morning.

got below freezing in the kitchen and a water pipe burst

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on January 22, 2024, 07:01:05 PM0 F this morning.

got below freezing in the kitchen and a water pipe burst

Bummer :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

All misery all over. The Asmo blames that Pudding character. He prolly stole all the warmth and sunshine and is now wantonly and with abandon deploying it in the upside-down land >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Icarus

Oh happy day. I enjoyed the 81 F temp today.  It had previously been less pleasant and as low as the 50s during the day and as low as 36 at night.

billy rubin

warm here as well. im sleeping with the door open. maybe 55 and rainy.

colossal mud but ill take it

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

Everything froze tonight, so it's a bit hip-fractury out there. :sadnod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

I haven't noticed any weather recently (see other thread)!