News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What site was this?

Started by MysticalChicken, March 11, 2008, 02:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticalChicken

There was an atheist website that I really liked, that had a bunch of very-well-written essays, including one called something called "The New Ten Commandments" or something like that.  I think the site may have been called something similar to Nocturnal Atheist or Insomniac Atheist or something of that nature, but I just can't remember, and Googling doesn't get me what I want.  I'm also about 99% sure that the webmaster's name is Adam.  Can someone who knows what the hell I'm talking about link the site for me?  I thought I had bookmarked it in my del.icio.us but I can't find it in there.

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas

Whitney

MysticalChicken

No, that wasn't it.  If it helps, the entire website had a black background and I'm almost positive the links were blue (but I can't remember the color of the main font.  White?  I think it may have been white), but the essays themselves were basic white background with black Times New Roman font.

(I know it seems ironic that I can remember little details like that but I can't remember the name of the site!)

EDIT:  I found it!  It was ebonmusings.org.

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas