News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

It is time to unite your fellow atheists

Started by Agen0, January 20, 2008, 12:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agen0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0DBcMba9k

Yep, I'm a part of an army in which the solders don't believe in their commander in the first place.

MommaSquid

I'm not interested in killing the believers.  Thanks anyway.  

This is the happy atheist forum...get it?  Happy!

Agen0

I don't think that the essence of sarcasm here can be made any more clear.

McQ

Quote from: "Agen0"I don't think that the essence of sarcasm here can be made any more clear.

Do you have a point? Perhaps an introduction? A thought? Anything? That was fairly lame. Feel free to post an introduction and a real message. Really.

Thanks.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ezequiel Medvietzky

I think it looks kinda like an evangelist video to scare pure Christian children form us Atheists....
LOL but it is cool to kill priests, have you heard about the saint jesus church massacre in Jerusalem? all me!!! MUHAAHAHAA

Agen0

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Agen0"I don't think that the essence of sarcasm here can be made any more clear.

Do you have a point?

You're like a child. Can't figure out things for yourself.

The point is making fun of the video this video was responded to.

"Thank You"

bitter_sweet_symphony

QuoteYou're like a child. Can't figure out things for yourself.

"Thank You"

Take it easy. A little background on yourself and the video would have helped people understand what you were trying to say. Most people here don't like to be associated with Satanism in any way, even in sarcasm. And well, to be honest, the sarcasm in this video isn't apparent to me. (It looks more like some stuff off a video game, though)

Peace.

Agen0

Guess the video was just too well done ^^

But bitter_sweet_symphony you should look up Satanism before flaming it, if that was you intention.

Will

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... that's hilarious! I love a good satire.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

MommaSquid

I love a good satire, too...and as soon as I see one I'll be sure to laugh.    :P

McQ

Quote from: "Agen0"
Quote from: "McQ"

Do you have a point?

You're like a child. Can't figure out things for yourself.

"Thank You"

Again, I'll ask if you have a point to make. Read the forum rules and post an introduction. The post you made, without any context, was unclear. You also might want to rethink your strategy of immediately and intentionally alienating the members of the forum.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Agen0

Well then. Forgive me. =)

Whitney

I didn't think it was funny either...