News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I see people saying that she is corrupt because she takes money from ISIS, she has the Benghazi scandal, the emails, and she once fired someone so I guess she is bad for that too. Oh and people are saying Obama might pardon her so that proves she is guilty if he does. I tried to reason with him that correlation does not imply cause, but he refused to listen to logic, so I had to stop talking to him before I got fired up.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tom62

Quote from: Apathy on November 17, 2016, 04:26:03 AM
I see people saying that she is corrupt because she takes money from ISIS, she has the Benghazi scandal, the emails, and she once fired someone so I guess she is bad for that too. Oh and people are saying Obama might pardon her so that proves she is guilty if he does. I tried to reason with him that correlation does not imply cause, but he refused to listen to logic, so I had to stop talking to him before I got fired up.

It even worse ;). She took 5 million Euro from the German government  >:(.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Arturo

Quote from: Tom62 on November 17, 2016, 05:09:47 AM

Most of her campaign was funded by individual contributors.

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=P00003392&tabIndex=1
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Quote from: Apathy on November 17, 2016, 06:31:14 AM

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=P00003392&tabIndex=1
Facts? Are people still using those?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

Quote from: Davin on November 17, 2016, 02:25:14 PM
Quote from: Apathy on November 17, 2016, 06:31:14 AM

Facts? Are people still using those?

Of course not. Who needs facts,  if you have post-truth!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

Of course it is a fact that Germany (and many other countries) spent loads of money to Clinton. Not directly to her, but to the Clinton Foundation.
According to the Frankfurt Allgemeine Zeitung (a quality news paper in Germany,) Germany spent 100-500.000 Dollar. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ),a German state company, spent 1-5 Million Dollar as well. Many people in Germany are furious that the government covered these donations up. Hopefully it will lead to the fall of Angela Merkel in the next elections.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Picasso.
Sun melted wings.
Dinosaurs.
Lightening.
Sudoku.
Lumps of gray.
Ponies.
Hitchhikers
Ludovico Technique.
Butterflies.

Asmodean

Quote from: No one on November 17, 2016, 09:33:15 PM
Lumps of gray.
You do always know what to say to please The Asmo.  :tellmemore:

...Please, continue.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on November 17, 2016, 09:48:47 PM
Lumps of gray.

...Please, continue.
:lol:
Ha-ha!

The Asmo...No one worships him.  :lol:

...Get it? No one...no one...No...

....No?

OK.

:(

:sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2016, 02:52:10 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 17, 2016, 09:48:47 PM
Lumps of gray.

...Please, continue.
:lol:
Ha-ha!

The Asmo...No one worships him.  :lol:

...Get it? No one...no one...No...

....No?

OK.

:(

:sad sigh:

No one gets it

See what I did there?  :grin:
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Asmodean

No-one is getting into The Gray Realm ahead of the queue.  >:(

See? You see?! The Asmo is in on it too!  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Sudoku.

>:(

You have disgraced our puzzled overlords, you must now commit suduko!

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Overlords, shmoverlords, spread the grumpy around.

Magdalena