News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on May 09, 2016, 10:49:24 PM
I've decided to say screw keeping the peace and rip my cousin a new one for continuously making stupid sexis posts on Facebook.

Pray for me.
Is your cousin a he or a she?

And can I help?

:grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

I've decided to say screw keeping the peace and rip my cousin a new one for continuously making stupid sexis posts on Facebook.

Pray for me.
Have fun!  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Guardian85 on May 10, 2016, 01:37:38 PM

Pray for me.
Have fun!  ;D

If only the resources of HAF could be drawn upon in a timely manner to assist in the ripping of the cousin.  :(
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Wrangling, that's a thing guys that favour a particular leg, probably lacking a tooth or two do with cattle.
Surfing, that involves busy water, or maybe a starship and a fricken super nova.
Lardy assed fuckers shouldn't be allowed to pilfer metaphors from the world of action.
I won't appologise for my candour, if Anchovyists are given free reign society is doomed!

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on May 10, 2016, 01:08:11 PM

Pray for me.

And can I help?

Ended up not being as fun as I had hoped. He only replied, "Sorry you're offended."

Oh well, at least he didn't call Charlie a "fag car" like my other cousin.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on May 10, 2016, 03:41:18 PM

Pray for me.

And can I help?

Ended up not being as fun as I had hoped. He only replied, "Sorry you're offended."

Your other cousin appears to need an ass-whooping. :grrr:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Firebird

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on May 10, 2016, 03:49:39 PM

Pray for me.

And can I help?

Your other cousin appears to need an ass-whooping. :grrr:
:lynch:
I was looking for a good excuse to use that emoticon!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

I didn't even know what to say to that but on the inside I was like

Now you guys see why I don't talk to most of my family.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

Go for it, Buddy!

It's raining.  Joking aside, of my 69 birthdays maybe ten have had good weather. :(

Magdalena

On Mother's Day I got beautiful flowers, a nice bottle of wine,
and my period.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Jealousy, perhaps?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on May 10, 2016, 09:23:16 PM
and my period.

Did you celebrate both mother's days on Sunday and yesterday?

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on May 11, 2016, 02:38:30 PM
and my period.

Sunday was my day. The 10th was mother's day again, but it was mainly for my mother-in-law.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on May 11, 2016, 06:09:33 PM
Quote from: Davin on May 11, 2016, 02:38:30 PM
and my period.

Sunday was my day. The 10th was mother's day again, but it was mainly for my mother-in-law.
I didn't even know about it until my GF told me about it last year.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Some women "abuse" the system and want their kids to celebrate it twice, I don't.  :nu-uh: