Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Today I worked 5 hours at barn A and 8 hours at barn B. To say I'm sore is an understatement.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Bad Penny II

I was hoping to come up with something for Icarus...
If a Budhorse works 5 hours at barn A and 8 hours at barn B
How many hours of remedial massage will the Budhorse require, na, i'm bored with the thing.
I'm sure I would of come up something before by brain started turning to mush.  :(
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tank on April 18, 2016, 07:47:13 PM
Central heating boiler stopped working  >:(

I'd usually sacrifice a cat, wait 24 hours.
If symptoms persist call a boiler person.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Hardvark

Beautiful sunny weather here today and I've got to go to work all evening >:(, wishing I could win the lottery.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 19, 2016, 03:41:29 AM
Today I worked 5 hours at barn A and 8 hours at barn B. To say I'm sore is an understatement.

I feel sorry for the horseys in barn B, they're probably all like, " I'm just good as those stuck-up, prima donna fuckers in barn A"!

Buddy

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 19, 2016, 05:39:02 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 19, 2016, 03:41:29 AM

I feel sorry for the horseys in barn B, they're probably all like, " I'm just good as those stuck-up, prima donna fuckers in barn A"!

Actually barn B is a multi million dollar operation so they probably couldn't give two shits about any other horses haha.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Icarus

^ I need one of those tee shirts. I am not a morning person. My circadean clock has put me hours behind the world of all those people who are happy waker uppers. 

Magdalena

I'm not a morning person. My daughter gave me a coffee mug it says on it: "I drink coffee for your protection."  ::)
My man is a very happy morning person. I take as much as I can, but eventually I do this:

And he says, "Too early, my love?"
:grin:

That's how bad I am in the mornings.  :(
But then, it all goes away.  :frolic:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

I accidentally took two of my adderal and now I feel like I'm going to die.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 21, 2016, 02:32:56 PM

Did you die Bud? Are you still here with us? Here in the house of Happy Atheists, full of mirth and laughter, cheer and goodwill.

Buddy

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 22, 2016, 01:38:55 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 21, 2016, 02:32:56 PM

Did you die Bud? Are you still here with us? Here in the house of Happy Atheists, full of mirth and laughter, cheer and goodwill.