News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Ugh, why is everyone sick? Misery and company and all.

I'm having my third period in 6 weeks. Just waiting for the doctor to open so I can call. I feel like crap and want to go to ER except I know they won't do anything for me unless I say I think I've got ovarian torsion, which is a lie. So here I stand because we're not allowed to sit at work.

Asmodean

Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 02, 2016, 01:22:17 PM
Ugh, why is everyone sick? Misery and company and all.
Why... The Asmo, He decreed it so. What more reason could there be?  :???:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

I'll add one more to the sick club. Got zero sleep last night due to a sinus infection.  >:(
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

And my left ankle (the one I trashed way back when) is acting up again.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Sorry to hear so many of you are sick, I do hope you all feel better soon, but I'm glad there is no way to spread viruses over the internet (Yet)...anyway I'll add my name to the sick and disabled list, as I broke a nail this morning, had to file it down lower one I got into the office.

I'm okay now.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 02, 2016, 02:06:32 PM
Sorry to hear so many of you are sick, I do hope you all feel better soon, but I'm glad there is no way to spread viruses over the internet (Yet)...anyway I'll add my name to the sick and disabled list, as I broke a nail this morning, had to file it down lower one I got into the office.

I'm okay now.

I actually did the same thing yesterday when I slammed a finger in the car door. I ended up putting a fake nail over the stump because it was so sensitive and I kept hitting it on everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Pasta Chick

OMFG I broke a nail too! Usually I just cut them all back to the same length when that happens, but it went way below the quick >:(

Buddy

Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 02, 2016, 04:43:08 PM
OMFG I broke a nail too! Usually I just cut them all back to the same length when that happens, but it went way below the quick >:(

I hate it when that happens. It's always painful and ugly until the nail grows out.

Pasta Chick

My OCD is going bonkers because they aren't all the same length. I'm on the verge of just slicing them all back to nothing.

Going for bloodwork later and waiting on calls from a referral service. Not sure whether to be scared or annoyed.

Davin

Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 02, 2016, 05:27:51 PM
My OCD is going bonkers because they aren't all the same length. I'm on the verge of just slicing them all back to nothing.
What if you put a band aid over that finger tip? Maybe out of sight will help.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Davin on February 02, 2016, 07:53:33 PM

I totally tried this, but it ended up being in the way of typing  :'(

Tank

Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 02, 2016, 09:44:01 PM

ROTFLMAO 1st world problem of the internet generation!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Tank on February 02, 2016, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 02, 2016, 09:44:01 PM

ROTFLMAO 1st world problem of the internet generation!!!

Don't be silly; I type with my thumbs when internetting for fun. This is purely a work-based problem.

xSilverPhinx

:popcorn:

I, meanwhile, feel perfectly fine.  :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

Good. Someone needs to.

I'm trying to decide if my current symptoms are anxiety or actual symptoms.