News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on September 06, 2022, 11:18:32 AMshe does not seem to have a progressive agenda

I don't think the brainless scum sucker even knows what the word means.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

That's probably for the better though... Progressives these days are... Not what they were or could have been.

Remember the time when "they" considered me another progressive? I do. Now, broadly the same people think I'm all sorts of istophobe. I still prefer progress to tradition - but not any kind of progress at the expense of any tradition. That hasn't changed - the debate, however, has. It's all about victimhood now, and the more you have, the more you should be listened to, for some reason. Like victims can't be as big or bigger idiots as the rest of us..! Bah!

The Asmo is going off on a rant as marvellous as this gentleman's moustache;
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub