News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Bruno's Penis Jokes

Started by Bad Penny II, February 08, 2022, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 27, 2022, 04:26:20 PM

The correct spelling is wiener. As a connoisseur, I should know.
"Who is to say that pleasure is useless?"
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

"Who is to say that pleasure is useless?"
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on July 27, 2022, 02:43:48 PMShout out, and a tiny, wittle, fist-bump to my bestest buddy, "Bad Penny II".

Hi, there, big guy.
Wow!
You're back.

--It's nice to see you too Papasito Bruno.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Papasito Bruno

Quote from: Magdalena on July 28, 2022, 07:22:36 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on July 27, 2022, 02:43:48 PMShout out, and a tiny, wittle, fist-bump to my bestest buddy, "Bad Penny II".

Hola Mags,

Always a pleasure

Hi, there, big guy.
Wow!
You're back.

Hola Mags,

It is always a pleasure to see you. I hope you are doing good, or well, or at least ok?

You seem to have your hands full here to say the least.

Anyway, I was just passing by the forum, and thought I'd check my favorite thread, and I noticed that someone else here voted against me!

I know that Bad Penny voted against me cuz he was taught modesty where he grew up in the outback, but I was surprised to see someone else joined him in his disapproval of my jocularities. Now my approval rate is down to 78%, and that's sad cuz it's getting smaller and there's nothing I can do about it. (My massive appendage isn't getting smaller, if anything with age it seems to have gotten bigger! I was referring to the approval rating)

I suspect it was that Asmo guy, as he seems like someone who was brought up modest as well.

Anyway you keep being you Mags, you're a true warrior of the truth, and I'm extremely glad we've gotten to know each other.

PS I loved your replies to my post No One, thanks for making me laugh. ;D

Peace!

"Most people would rather be boring than be bored." <br />― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on July 28, 2022, 02:55:38 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on July 28, 2022, 07:22:36 AM

Hola Mags,

Always a pleasure

Hi, there, big guy.
Wow!
You're back.

Hola Mags,

It is always a pleasure to see you. I hope you are doing good, or well, or at least ok?

You seem to have your hands full here to say the least.

Anyway, I was just passing by the forum, and thought I'd check my favorite thread, and I noticed that someone else here voted against me!

I know that Bad Penny voted against me cuz he was taught modesty where he grew up in the outback, but I was surprised to see someone else joined him in his disapproval of my jocularities. Now my approval rate is down to 78%, and that's sad cuz it's getting smaller and there's nothing I can do about it. (My massive appendage isn't getting smaller, if anything with age it seems to have gotten bigger! I was referring to the approval rating)

I suspect it was that Asmo guy, as he seems like someone who was brought up modest as well.

Anyway you keep being you Mags, you're a true warrior of the truth, and I'm extremely glad we've gotten to know each other.

PS I loved your replies to my post No One, thanks for making me laugh. ;D

Peace!

Hi, PB, It's always a pleasure to see you too. :hug:
I'm OK. Got covid and recovered. I hope you are doing good too.

Yes, I seem to have my hands full here always.
 :devil2:

Someone else here voted against you?
--That's not right.
Male penis envy, perhaps? I don't think it was Asmo.
:notsure:

Anne D. was asking about BP,but I didn't have the heart to tell her that modesty kept him from being here.

It's sweet of you to say I'm a true warrior of the truth.
Thank you.
However, Heptapods will prove me wrong, one day.  :-\

I'm extremely glad we've gotten to know each other too. Don't just pass by the forum, please stay. And bring a friend.
--No, not that one.
 >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant