News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kekerusey

J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
The Abyssal Void War Book #1: Stars, Hide Your Fires

Kekerusey

J C Rocks (An Aspiring Author's Journey)
The Abyssal Void War Book #1: Stars, Hide Your Fires

Tom62

Honoring 50 years of Star Trek. Here is the Libertarian Edition :)

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

This one is fun if you don't mind that it is a bit too long.   A whole bunch of questions that presumably determine your college level intellect and or ranking. Go for it......http://offbeat.topix.com/quiz-result/16503?tr=quiz/quiz-result/16503////,1474937052,4eff5u   

joeactor

Quote from: Icarus on September 27, 2016, 02:01:49 AM
This one is fun if you don't mind that it is a bit too long.   A whole bunch of questions that presumably determine your college level intellect and or ranking. Go for it......http://offbeat.topix.com/quiz-result/16503?tr=quiz/quiz-result/16503////,1474937052,4eff5u

... that *was* long.

Apparently, I have a PhD. Time for me to tell my family!

Guardian85

Watched the first Norwegian pro-boxing match since the government lifted the ban on pro-boxing in Norway. Apparently if you have a Norwegian world champion it is bad form to have outlawed the sport.
So yesterday was the "Homecoming", a much-promoted match between Norwegian Cecilia Brækkhus and Anne Sophie Mathis. Great bit of fighting, but a over a little quickly. KO in the 2nd round.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

MariaEvri

when I;m bored at work I like to search for documentaries. Today was geology cyprus and found this little thing
if anyone is interested...
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

joeactor

Magdalena

Quote from: joeactor on October 19, 2016, 12:05:10 AM
New animation from Moby:
[/youtube]
Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - Are You Lost In The World Like Me

:cryandrun:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

Quote from: Magdalena on October 19, 2016, 04:57:52 AM
Quote from: joeactor on October 19, 2016, 12:05:10 AM
New animation from Moby:
[/youtube]
Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - Are You Lost In The World Like Me

:cryandrun:

awww...  :hug2:

Essie Mae

Quote from: MariaEvri on October 03, 2016, 07:32:33 PM
when I;m bored at work I like to search for documentaries. Today was geology cyprus and found this little thing

Amazing Maria. I was in Cyprus last week and I wish I had seen this before I went. So often, we don't know what we're looking at.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

MariaEvri

Quote from: Essie Mae on October 20, 2016, 12:17:05 AM
Quote from: MariaEvri on October 03, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

Amazing Maria. I was in Cyprus last week and I wish I had seen this before I went. So often, we don't know what we're looking at.
\
cool what places did you visit?
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com