News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Billy Crystal while in his prime doing honor to the Greatest.

Billy Crystal's 15 Rounds of Muhammad Ali

About 11 minutes long, but worth it.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

joeactor

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Icarus

John Oliver on Brexit. The last couple of minutes is the fun part.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

xSilverPhinx

joeactor

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 25, 2016, 03:46:55 PM

Interesting... so, the answer may lie in brain surgery to fix our societal issues?  :o ;D ::)

Recusant

Gonna have to send them in for regrooving.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: joeactor on June 27, 2016, 07:53:08 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 25, 2016, 03:46:55 PM

Interesting... so, the answer may lie in brain surgery to fix our societal issues?  :o ;D ::)

I was thinking something like optogenetics (to turn certain circuits on and off at will).  ;D It's a bit invasive but hey...