News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

The farmer could well get the first crow so it would be 16-1=15

Yes. I am that sad!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on January 10, 2016, 09:41:48 PM
The farmer could well get the first crow so it would be 16-1=15

Yes. I am that sad!

Nope, sad would be how poorly the film has been translated into Portuguese.

Cute film, though.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Just looking around this thread for the infamous vid of G85 singing Eric Clapton karaoke...must be somewhere else?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Recusant

There are a number of posts and threads lurking in a database that have yet to make it into the current incarnation of this site. Only one of the admins is technically proficient enough to re-integrate them here, if it's even possible, and he's been very busy elsewhere. 

On the other hand, that special video may indeed be in some other thread. :shrug:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

I love that little girl. She is precious little cherub. Well OK cherub is not the correct description.   Is it alright if I adopt her?

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Well this is cool as hell, would love to try this (Sure I'd probably kiss my ass to the side of the mountain), but this looks awesome.

Good video by the way.

joeactor

Nice one, Bruno... I thought I saw a battery pack, then noticed one of them had tricked it out with lights.

Crow

Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Claireliontamer

OldGit

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on January 22, 2016, 09:46:21 AM
Electronic Skills:

https://www.facebook.com/1644487285840108/videos/1653632858258884/
After the first three my opinion changed from 'idiot' to 'idiot attention whore!' Still funny though.

I once picked up a switch mode PSU circuit board. There was a strange smell of burning and a lot of expletives! One of the capacitors still had enough charge in it to burn three neat little holes in my finger!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

Quote from: OldGit on January 22, 2016, 09:46:21 AM
Electronic Skills:

https://www.facebook.com/1644487285840108/videos/1653632858258884/

Oh my gosh. Is that guy for real. I was legitimately shocked when he placed a soldering iron beneath his nose, what idiot does that.
Retired member.